Ch.1

If it's in italics it means it's what she's thinking

~Morgan's p.o.v~

I looked back as I run to see the cops after me. You might be wondering why I'm running from the cops and who the hell I am? So I will tell you.

I am Morgan Dallas. Yes Cameron Dallas is my older brother. it's not as fun as it sounds. Yes, I love him to death but he is never around or anything. Anyway back to what I was telling you. My hair is brunette like Cameron's and my eyes are crystal blue like my dads were. Yes I said 'were' my dad passed away when I was 8. Me and him where really, really close. We did everything together and I was crushed when he passed away from a car wreak. I'm sorry, I get so distracted. Back to what I was saying. I am about 5'6 and I'm supper Tan. That's the perks of living near the beach. I smoke and do some other bad shit like that and I really don't care what other people think of me. So yea that's pretty much everything about me. Yea, I know, I'm boring.

Now I'm going to tell you why I'm running from the cops.

I'm with my friends in the spot we always go to to smoke and do our other stuff like that. Well they do drugs and crack. I only smoke But anyway, it's an old abandoned house that no one likes to go to except for us because I mean why not YOLO! We're right in the middle of our conversation when the police burst through the door. We all stand up and start running away from them quickly. We all go in different directions to throw the cops off but all my friends get caught. Having long legs is a good thing at this point and I get away from the cops that are after me and I slip out the door with them hot on my tail. I run as fast as my legs will go. I get to the road that I always go to to loose the cops. I turn on the road and see the big oak tree I always climb to get away. I look behind me one more time and see that I lost the cops but I could still here them yelling for me. I climb the tree all the way to the top and I stay as still as possible. I see the cops go right past me like always. After I was sure they were gone I climb down and start to walk home. As I walk home I pass some guys playing football in the park. They all wolf whistle and shout perverted things at me. I bite my lip and walk over to them.

"What's a sexy girl like you doing here alone?" One of them says biting his lip and liking me up and down.

"Well in not alone anymore." I say walking up to him and putting my hands on his bare chest.

"mmmmm" he says and I feel his chest vibrate. I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"Call my sometime." I whisper in his ear.

I got off my tippy toes and place a piece of paper with my phone number in his hand and walk away.

I get home and walk inside to see my mom just staring at the tv but it's not even on.

What the hell was wrong with her?

I try to be as quiet as possible because God knows what will happen if she sees me. I tip toe up the stairs without making a sound.

Thank God she didn't see me but I wouldn't care either way.

Right as I think that my mom burst through the door.

"Where were you, you little whore!" She yells at me as she slaps me across the face.

"Where the hell do u think I was, bitch?!" I yell back at her. I'm not afraid of my mom. Yea she might hit me but I don't care.

"You listen her you slut! You don't talk to your mother like that!" She yells.

"Some mother you are." I say under my breath.

"What was that?!" She yells angrily.

"I said, some kind of fucking mother you are!" I scream in her face. She turns around and walks out slamming the door behind her.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I run to my bed and crawl in a ball and start to sob.

All of this shit started happening when dad passed away. We where a happy family until that day. We got the call and mom was devastated. She went out that night and didn't come home until 4:00 in the morning. It became a bad habit of hers and she would come home drunk every night but she wouldn't hit me until that one night. She came home drunk and I told her that she needed to get help then she yelled at me and beat me.

About 10 minutes after mom stormed out of my room I heard a gun shot go off.

HOLY SHIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo sorry for the boring chapter. It will get better I promise 😁😁. but in this story I know ppl are ganna say Cameron's mom would never do that. Well in this book it's not his real mom so just clearing that up👌. Hope you guys likes it❤️