Devil's Love (F)

What a shit title.

Comment some other stuff this could be named coz "Devil's Love" sounds shit 🥴

This oneshot is shit too negl. It's not that bad but I personally dont like it very much. Tell me what you guys think!

*********

"Where do you wanna go next, love? You said something about sweets earlier on." Jeongguk asked Taehyung as they held hands and walked through the shopping centre. It was bustling with life and laughter and Taehyung couldn't help but smile fondly. The floor was lit up with glowing orange pumpkin shaped lights, and there were fake black cobwebs dangling from the ceiling. Inflatable monsters stood guarding the entrance of some shops, and there were little kids dressed as witches and mummies running around and sharing sweets.

Halloween was always such a pleasant time of year.

Not only was it a nice break from the mundanity of regular days, but it was also Jeongguk's birthday, which was a perfect excuse to stay cuddled up in doors together and not have to socialise or go to any crazy Halloween parties.

"Let's go to the marshmallow stand!" Taehyung gasped in excitement, trying to tug Jeongguk along with him.

"Taehyung you know I hate marshmallows." Jeongguk grumbled. "Can't you pick something else? What about the gummy stand?"

"But they have pumpkin shaped marshmallows!" Taehyung begged, "They look so cool Gukkie please?" His big brown eyes sparkled with pure joy and Jeongguk's heart melted. He leant forwards and kissed Taehyung briefly on the cheek. He nodded once and Taehyung had to stop himself from squealing in excitement as he gripped Jeongguk's hand even tighter and pulled him in the direction of the marshmallow stand.

Jeongguk stared at his fiancée fondly as the brunette bounced up and down on the spot in anticipation. He grinned from ear to ear when the server handed him his pumpkin-shaped marshmallow on a stick, and he held it up proudly for Jeongguk to see.

"Look Gukkie! Look! It even has the freaky face on it!" Taehyung smiled as Jeongguk paid the server and intertwined their hands again. They began walking again, smiling and talking and having a fun time. They stopped in front of a shoe shop, and Taehyung had to dissuade Jeongguk from buying a pair of iron man themed shoes.

"Why not?" Jeongguk whined. "They're on discount."

"Because you're not 6 years old, Guk. There's literally nowhere you can wear them to." Taehyung sighed.

"I can wear them at home!" Jeongguk protested.

"But you already have two pairs and you don't wear either of them. They don't even go with any of the clothes in your wardrobe." Taehyung pointed out.

"I can't wear either of those two; you got me the first pair and the second pair was the first thing I ever bought with human money!" Jeongguk defended. "If I get these, then I can wear these ones outside!"

"Not with me you won't." Taehyung laughed. "Let's go, babe. I promise I'll buy you something better."

"But it's my birthday!" Jeongguk pouted. "You promised to do something nice for me!"

"So the four rounds of sex this morning wasn't enough?" Taehyung asked teasingly. "And the hand-painted replica of our first picture together?"

Jeongguk huffed.

"They were more than enough, baby. I loved those." He said, kissing the side of Taehyung's head. "But I would love these too."

"You're so embarrassing, Gukkie, no." Taehyung laughed as he laced their fingers together and began to tug Jeongguk away from the store.