A cut about me/♡♡ {Real stuff}

Hi! My full name is Naloni Domonique Stokes. I'm 12 years old and I'm about to turn 13 in February 17!

I go to Ross Middle School and I'm currently a 7th grader there. I'm also a cheerleader♡♡♡

I'm 5 feet and 1 inch tall. I have short hair, glasses and I'm African-American. I'm a A and B student. {lawlz}

I'm flat chested but with a big BOOTY! [Haha.]

Im also in a hopeless crush mode right now. His name is Gavin... I think I like him because he is as tall as Hayes, he has an accent like Hayes, HE IS HANDSOME like Hayes; he is like Hayes worthy.

The only problems are:

he does not know my name.

I have two classes with him and the majority of the time, I stare at him; he sometimes catches me staring.

•He likes girls with big chests.

•He thinks of me as an ugly, nerdy person. As in low.

•He likes someone else.

I've cried in front of him because he and his friend were throwing pencils and markers at me on purpose during class.

•He said that he hates black people. I'm not gonna say that heartbreaking word.

He's seen me cry.

And just his personality! In my opinion, he's a cocky, uptight, conceited, racist, jerk who has no respect for girls. Yet, I still like him.

Anyways hehe, the reason why I'm writing this story is that I believe that they're aren't enough ethnic diverse stories on Wattpad. I'm really want to change that.

And if you want to, I'm writing another book called "Loni." It's based about my life with some stretching and over analyzing.

I think you guys will like it!

And I thank you all for reading my book! You all make me feel so wonderful because I'm being appreciated.

I love all of you♡♡♡