Chapter 1

//I'm sorry in advance if there are some grammatical errors, English is not my first language.//

Y/N's POV

*phone ringing*

Y/N: Hello?
Jaemin: Good morning Y/N-ah!
Y/N: Good morning nana! Why do you call me so early?
Jaemin: ing?!~~ Didn't you check the time? You just have 30 minutes before the class starts. I've been calling you for how many times but you aren't answering.
Y/N: What?! Yah I'm hanging up now, I need to go now. Bye! I love you!
Jaemin: Bye! I love you too!

Third person's POV

After hanging up, Y/N rushed in the bathroom to get ready for school.

Y/N's POV

Eomma: Good morning Y/N! Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?
Y/N: Good morning eomma! I'm gonna be late if I'll eat here. I need to go now. Bye! I love you!
Eomma: Oh okay, just make sure you eat there. Bye! I love you too hun.
Y/N: I'll go now.

*skip*

Third person's POV

Y/N stand infront of her classroom while thumping.

Jaemin's POV

5 minutes to go before class starts and Y/N isn't still here. I'm worried that she might be late for class.

Right after thinking that, Y/N arrived.

Jaemin: Y/N-ah! I'm grateful you weren't late.
Y/N: Me too, that was close though. I thought I will be late today.
Jaemin: Good job!
Y/N: For what?
Jaemin: Because you weren't late *smiles*
Y/N: Thank you nana-ya! *smiles*

*skips: LUNCH*

Y/N's POV

Jaemin: Y/N-ah, I can't eat with you today. I'm sorry *pouts*
Y/N: Gwaenchanha, I'm just gonna eat with Seohyun today. Don't worry.
Jaemin: Oh okay. Just call me when you need something. *kisses on her forehead*
Y/N smiled in reply.
Y/N: Seohyun-ah!
Seohyun:Y/N-ah! Oh, aren't you gonna eat with Jaemin?
Y/N: He's gonna eat with his friends today.
Seohyun: Oh I see, come on let's buy some food now. *smiles*

Seohyun is my best friend since we were little and I'd say she is the most genuine and trustworthy person I've know my whole life. We know each other so well, and we treat each other as siblings. We often have a sleepover every weekends.

After buying our foods, we sat at a bench outside the canteen.

Seohyun: So, how's your relationship with Jaemin? Is he treating you right?
Y/N: Of course! He makes me feel safe always.
Seohyun: Well that's good to hear. If I knew that he treats you bad, I will really kill him. *smiles*
Y/N laughed.
Seohyun: Yah! Why are you laughing? I'm serious! If he ever treats you badly, I wouldn't hesitate to kill him.
Y/N: Don't worry, he's not that kind of person. In fact, he's very sweet and caring to me. He's my ideal type of person actually and I can say I'm very lucky to have him.
Seohyun: Awwwww, I hope I also have a boyfriend like him *pouts*
Y/N: *chuckles* Don't worry, I know you'll find someone who will love you too.
Seohyun: *smiles* Kaja? We might be late for our next class.
Y/N: Okay!

*skips: DISMISSAL TIME*

Jaemin's POV

Changmin: Yah Jaemin, did you already tell Y/N that you passed the audition?
Jaemin: Oh not yet, I'm still finding the right timing.
Changmin: If I were you, I will already tell her about it. So that she will be prepared.
Jaemin: Arasseo, I'll ask her to meet me later at the park.
Changmin just nodded.