renesmee's twilight story part 2

Lilys pov

i sat there speech less. my 16 year old best friend had just told me her 17 year old cousin is actually her dad? it sounds messed up but shes a vampire so that okay...NOT. she just told me the boy i fancy is her dad, i dont even care right now, im just kinda annoyed coz' she didnt tell me before but looking at her sad scared worried and angry face, seeing all these negitive emotions and all of them cause by me, i didnt really care. i understood for a fraction of a second how it could all be real.

"why did you tell me now?" i asked she seemed relieved that i seemed to be taking it all in, calming down, secretly, i was a little bit relieved too.

"because... remember when i said you remind me of my mum, my dad thinks so too, and you were flirting with him, truthfully... i was scared for my mum and dads marriage"

"i told you, you didn't need to be." said a familiar voice, i swung around to face whoever had spoke, i t was edward his features held hints and glimmers of anger but altogether he seemed reasonably calm

"renesmee!" he shouted she coward back at the harsh tone of his voice

"yes daddy?" she asked in a small voice

"renesmee, i understand your reasons for doing what you did, but you obviously dont understand the... the danger you've put lily in!" that last statment really worried me, what trouble, i listened further...

"what danger!" renesmee inquired 

"the whole reson your mums a vampire right now! the whole reason demetri checks on you ever few years! the volturi" he shouted, the volturi, the name sent shivers down my back, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck, i dont know why but something about the name, the way he spoke it, everything about it screamed danger.