Snerz's Evil Idea

Inside the castle, Snerz was so pleased that he spoiled Sam's plan for going to the ball tomorrow night. Snerz said, "No matter what they'll do, I'm always one step ahead of them. And there is no way that Sam will ever go to the ball looking like a horse. But unfortunately, that Prince Guy will discover that something is wrong. I need to find a way to kill that prince. But how?"

Yes Man suggested, "Stab him in the back?" He said, "No, cause he'll counter before we can even strike." "Set up a trap by using Sam as a bait?" "No, I doubt he won't survive that." "Poison him? Feed him to the crocs?" Snerz growled annoyed, "Stop guessing." Yes Man guessed one more time, "Ask Jerry?" He said, "Who's Jerry? And no."

Goat said, "I might have an idea. Remember the spell that you cast on Prince Sam?" Snerz asked, "Yes, I did. Why? What are you getting at?" He said, "What I'm getting is that the spell can only be broken when the victim's true love proves the whole world by making a vow of everlasting love." Snerz asked, "So?" The Goat suggested, "So, what if we make Prince Guy to make a vow to the wrong person?"

Snerz then realized it. Once Guy vow to the wrong someone, Sam will get kill and that'll destroy Guy's heart into a million peices. Snerz said, "Of course! It's that simple! Glad that I thought about it. Once he makes a vow to the wrong person, Sam will die. And I'll finish Guy off by myself. I love it. This is perfect!"

Snerz:

Gosh, it's such a hoot to see them quaking

When I'm king, they'll treat me with respect

I can't wait to watch their poor hearts breaking

So much for politically correct

Snerz used his spell to create the whole abandoned hallway into a fantasy of Am-I castle.

Up till now, I pulled my punches

I intend to eat their lunches

No more Mr Nice Guy

Not for me

If you think that I'm hard-hearted

Well, lovey-pie, I haven't even started

Snerz and three ladies:

No more Mr Nice Guy

No siree

Snerz:

Soon as my witchcraft has zinged 'em

I'll gain control of the kingdom

As for Sammy, well that's tragic

'Cause I'm goin' back to that old black magic

Good behaviour, it's so much duller

Time to show my one true color

Snerz and three ladies:

Baby, Mr Nice Guy's

History

Snerz:

Yeah!

Vengeance is what I believe in

I don't get mad, I get even

Sam can't get to the ball 'cause I won't bring him

So I'll zap up a date who's a real good ringer

Up to no good, I love plottin'

'Cause I'm so good when I'm rotten

Snerz and three ladies:

No more Mr Nice Guy

Wait and see

Three ladies:

Wait and see

Snerz:

I'll become that nasty, naughty, dirty, spiteful

Wicked, wayward, way-delightful

Bad guy I was born to be

Snerz shoots his forbidden arts magic all over the room turning any fantasy people into animals. Especially the mystic creatures. Yes Man said, "One more time."

Lyin' loathesome, never-tender

Indiscreet repeat offender

No more Mr Nice Guy

That's not me

Yeah!

The whole hallway has returned to its formal self as the song ended. Snerz asked as Yes Man applauds, "Tell me, Yes Man. How was the song on the scale between 10 to 10?" Yes Man said, "15, sir." He said, "Excellent. Now remember, tomorrow night, go get Sammy and bring him here. I've got a perfect hole in the wall for him."

Snerz walked in his office room. When he pulled the curtain, on the top of the wall is a golden circle hole. But it is not just the ordinary hole. That hole has the name on it. The Alicorn Prince Sam-I-Am. Snerz is planning to keep Sam in the wall as a trophy! "There will be no escaping, Sammy. You will be mine permanently." Snerz said before laughed evilly.