001.

Throw back. Year 2010
Seulgi's POV

Kang's mansion

I hear the alarm ring louder in my room. I don't wanna wake up and start new class but I need to go it's my first and the last year of my university life.
"Seulgi! Wake up it is your first day you shouldn't late. Don't forget you just change your university. Baby!" Mrs. Kang
"Yes, mom. Can I don't go to school at first day? It maybe boring like my old school."
"Yah! Wake up."
She hit my head to wake me up.
"Ouch! Mom"

I get of my bed and go to take shower. I go to downstair and eat breakfast. I get on my car and go to school. I step to my school and everyone look at me like monster. I think because of my car or my handsome face but suddenly I see everyone around those girl and some girl is gossip about her.
"This Irene is really bitch. I hear that she just breakup with Suho and in relationship with other guy." Student A
"Oh, really! I hear that too. Anyway, she is popular in our university no wonder every guy want in too her pants." Student B
"Yes, she is rich, beautiful, hot, clever and bitch at the same time." Student A
"But she never has long term relationship. She is playgirl." Student B
I just wanna see her face. Does she beautiful like them say? But everyone crowd with that girl with flower Maybe they confess to her.
"I don't care. I also handsome and cool too. I will see her one day."
I hear the ring and go to class. I feel lazy to introduce myself to my classmate.
"Hello! My name is Kang Seulgi. I'm new student. Please take care of me. Thank u!"
"Ok! Ms. Kang. Please sit in font Ms. Bae" Mr. Wang
"Sorry, Who is ms. Bae? Professor"
I hear everyone laugh and only one girl stare at me. I guess maybe that girl with big eyes and short one.
"Those girl with raven hairs and beautiful." Mr.wang
I walk forward and I see she still stare at me with cool eyes. She really naughty I guess.
"Hello, Ms. Bae! Please help me I'm new here."
"You really don't know me?" Irene said
"How can I get to know u? If I just new here."
"Irene! Don't mean to her. She looks innocent." Wendy said
"Okay!"
"Hello, I'm wendy. Nice to meet u Seulgi. This is joy & yeri"
"Hello, nice to meet all of u"
I sit down and feel that the girl behind me still look at me. Anyway I don't like that girl. I smell of bitch inside her. My first day at school is boring.

"Seulgi! Let's go to eat lunch with us." Wendy said
"Ok!"
"I never ask u to invite new chicken in our group wendy." Irene said
"Do chicken look handsome and cool like me? Ms. Base Joohyun."
"Yah! Who tell u to call my real name?"
"I want to call. Does it has problem with you?"
" I will make u feel like hell if you call me that again."
"Do u think I scare u? Like other? Ms. Popular"
Suddenly wendy, Joy & yeri try to stop our fighting.
"Let's stop fight and go to lunch. Irene & seulgi"
"Ok!" Irene & me said and still stare at each other

It been a year that Irene and me still hate each other from the first day and she really a devil girl of university. I also popular with my art too. I good at dance, draw, top 1 student and girl crush. No wonder why Irene hate me the most.

______________
Sorry for short.