006.

No one's POV
It been a month that Seulgi & Irene live together. Everting is good they look like real couple but Seulgi Not yet confess.

"Seulgi! Wake up."

"5 minutes more  irene!"

"I almost late. I have meeting this morning Seul!"

" okay! Baby"

"Don't baby me. I hate u"

"Morning kiss please! Baby"

"No!" Irene push seulgi away and go downstair.

12:00 pm afternoon
'Baby! Where are you?'
'Lunch time! Can we eat together?'
'Why you don't reply me? Irene!'
'I will go to see you. Mrs. Kang'

Irene not reply my text maybe she busy so I decide go to see her. I don't want her to skip lunch but I see something that I shouldn't see. My wife look happiness and enjoy lunch with the other Man. Does he is her boyfriend? I don't think too much I go forward to their table.

"Seulgi! Why are you here ?"

"I come to see you and eat lunch but you don't reply my text."

"Oh! Maybe I forgot my phone at office. Anyway, he is Kim suho. My friend"

"Irene! Tell her the truth. I am her ex boyfriend. Call me suho." He said and smile at Irene

"I am Kang Seulgi! Irene's Hus..."

"Seulgi is my roommate." Irene cut off  my speak and look at me. She maybe Don't want other to know that we marry.

"Irene! I need to go."

"Goodbye! Seulgi"

I walk with disappoint. She doesn't love me like I love her. I also don't wanna work I call my assistant that I can't go to work. I wanna drink right now.
I go to red velvet club and drink alone. I don't want my friend know about it. Suddenly, someone is drunk and fall on my chest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes! Sorry."

I help her stand up and walk to her table. I see her friend look at us and smile.

"Tzuyu! You found your one night stand? Huh" her friend ask

"No, I 'm not. I just help her."

"Sorry! Can you join with us? I see you alone there."

"Okay!"

"Anyways! what is your name?" Tzuyu's friend ask me

"My name Kang Seulgi!"

"My name Nayeon! Let's drink."
I drink with them until I drunk. They help to take me home at midnight. I surprise when I open the door I see Irene stare at me.

" you Don't sleep baby??"

"Where are you go?"

"Why you need to know?"

Irene walk close to me and see something on my shirt.
"Seulgi! What is it? Who is she?"

"Oh! That's girl." I look at my shirt and smile at Irene.

"One night stand?"

"Irene! I tired. I want to sleep. You also have suho. No need to ask too much. Or you want to one night stand with me?"
Irene slap me and cry out. I really mad why she does it.

"You are my wife but you still contact with your ex and have lunch. You also don't tell him that we marry. I have no right to be your husband. So let me have my right."

I stop talk and carry Irene to our room. She hit my chest and cry.
"Take me off. Seulgi! I hate you."

"You hate me right. I will make you hate me more than this." I kiss her and it rough not gentle like before.

"Let's be my real wife."
_______