Stay with me

Izuku felt the fear rise in his stomach as he ran from his once sweet boyfriend, Kai changed when Izuku asked to go outside. "Izuku, Angel...come back to me, I won't punish you and we can forget about this whole thing" Kai cooed, his pace was steady, as if he knew Izuku would come back. He always did tell Izuku that the world was dangerous, that it was cursed by quirks and that we was one of the few who were blessed. Izuku slowed his paced, thinking about what Kai just said. " Angel, don't leave me..." Kai was trying so hard to convince  the young boy to stay, Izuku felt tears flow down his face. He stopped running,he heard Kai stop as well. The greenette turned around and ran into Kai's arms, his tears soaking the man's black dress shirt. Kai held him in his arms, looking down at his crying lover. " I'm sorry, you must be right... you'll, you'll never lie to me right?" Izuku looked up at Kai who shook his head, his smile was hidden by his plague mask. " never angel, let's go put you in bed...alright?" Kai picked him up, carrying him to his room. Izuku fell asleep in Kai's arms, a small smile on his face. " you'll always stay with me, right Izuku?" Kai whispered as he placed Izuku on the bed, locking the door after he left.