🍋-I love you

Overhaul always did have a connection to Deku, he seemed to bump into him everywhere. Izuku didn't really like how he keeps running into the villain, he was going to be a hero but he wouldn't be able to if Todoroki keeps making up a thery about him 'dating' Overhaul. At this moment he was staring at the dangerous villain, he didn't seem to want attack Izuku but he wasn't taking his chances. " what do you want?" Izuku growled, activating his quirk. Overhaul calmly walked closer to Izuku, he was soon pinned against the wall. Izuku gulped loudly as Overhaul took off his mask, he kissed Izuku softly before whispering into his ear. "You, that's what I want" he licked Izuku's earlobe, moving down to his neck to leave dark hickeys. Izuku moaned quietly, wanting to be quiet as they were in an alleyway. He didn't want anyone to find him under the older villain, he looked around for an escape but he got distracted by Overhaul grinding on him. He felt a large bulge against his leg, he prayed it was a weapon. He glanced down, just noticing that Overhaul took off both their tops. He blushed a deep red as he noticed the many hickeys on his chest, he tried to push Overhaul away but only got into a worse position. Overhaul had flipped him over so his ass waso against Overhaul's crotch, he also held Izuku's right arm behind his back, his left arm is to hold him against the wall. He reached  in front of Izuku and pulled down his pants along with his boxers to his ankles, his pulled his own pants and boxers down but just enough to let his hard large member out. He lined it up against Izuku entrance and shoved himself in, Izuku cried out in pain before he was silenced by Overhaul's hand. " shh, you don't want anyone to see...do you?" He spoke in a low tone as he rammed in and out of Izuku,the younger green haired boy had tears falling down his cheeks shook his head. He felt pleasure taking over the pain and moaned into Overhaul's hand, the hand disappeared and his hand landed on his hip. "Ahh~ Overhaul! Faster" he begged, overhaul slowed down  which cause Izuku to whine. " call me Master" he commanded, Izuku slightly nodded. Overhaul let go of izuku's arm and grabbed his other hip, making himself go faster. He grabbed onto Izuku'so hair and tugged gently, making the boy moan. He brought one hand to his member and began stroking it, he felt his member twitch before he came. Overhaul didn't stop thrusting until he himself came in side Izuku, he pulled out a butt plug and put it inside Izuku. He pulled his boxers and pants up, grabbing his mask. " now, Izuku...you are to not remove to plug until you get home. If I find out you did you'll have a bigger punishment, understood?" He helped Izuku get dressed, the weak teenager nodding. " I love you Izuku, even if it isn't a good idea" Izuku smiled and hugged Overhaul, he was fully dressed now. " I love you too, Master~" he hummed into Overhaul's ear, a firm slap on his butt made him jump. " don't tease me now angel" Overhaul helped him back to U.A, least to say he was now dating a villain and had to limo for a few days.