Chapter 2

Lucifer

I saw a man around Tsumi's age come towards her, but Tsumi had more of a scowl to her expression at the man's voice. "I'm glad you're alright." The man said with a smile at the girl.

I didn't like the way he was looking at her though. It was like he was a love-sick puppy, which I felt disgusted with. "What do you mean? I'm fine and I thought I made the message clear in our last encounter." She said with a glare at him.

The man smiled at her. "Come on, Tsumi. Are you trying to play Hard-to-Get now?" He asked with a smile.

"Clearly not then. I've told you I wanted nothing to do with you anymore." She said with a glare at him and I was surprised when she grabbed my wrist and started walkkng in hurried steps.

Eventually, we stopped in front of a sweets shop and sat on a bench that sat in front of it. "Who was that guy?" I asked, glaring towards the direction we just came from.

I heard Tsumi sigh and I looked at her for a moment before seeing she seemed upset. "Just a random guy now." She said and I was a bit confused.

"Random guy, huh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah," She said and I saw Satan riding his bike nearby and I grabbed her hand before getting her out of his sight. She seemed a bit surprised when I did so, but I'd have to admit. I think she might be the only human I'd allow close to me as a friend at most so far. She seemed confused for a moment.

"What were you trying to get me from?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Head home, alright? It's dangerous out here." I said simply and she was a bit suspicious of what was going on before doing as I asked.

Dammit. What the hell is making me act like this?! I began getting frustrated at myself because she seemed to be the only human to have interacted with me without being scared once she saw me, but she still had yet to see my true self, so she may end up running away at that point, which I looked forward to, since it would give me the power I need. Though, I was genuinely curious just how good her fear tasted. It had to taste better than everyone else's.

Tsumi

I got to my house and I was confused by Urushihara's behavior earlier, but I felt like I needed to know why. I didn't think about what reason as why I needed to know so. I sighed and laid on my couch and I started getting a bad feeling about today. . .

"Why am I feeling this way. . .?" I muttered and I rested my eyes before I heard a knock at the door.

I blinked a couple times and went to the window and I peeked out and saw Itsuki standing at the door. I sighed, going to the door before he spoke. "Tsumi, I want to talk to you."

"Well, I don't so go away!" I yelled angrily and locked the door and all windows in my house. Even the back and side doors were involved as well to ensure he can't get inside. I sighed as I stood in the kitchen, as I started to fill up a large sized measuring bowl with water and I took it upstairs to my art room and I had it set on the floor next to the closet door.

I heard a ding and I looked to see my laptop just got a new message and I looked to see it was a message from Itsuki and I groaned a bit before deleting the message immediately.

When is he going to get the message that I want nothing to do with him anymore?! I sighed and headed into my room so it's easier to ignore messages I get on my laptop from Itsuki. I swear, anymore from him and I'll have to talk to Chiho's dad about it.

I got a message on my phone and I looked at my phone to see that it was from a sister-like friend of mine named Kasai.

"On my way there! Just another day and couple hours!" She texted and I smiled slightly before sighing and responding to her.