Dean Valentino (Zombie Apocalypse)

Name: Dean Valentino.

Gender: Male.

Age: 21 years old.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Relationship status: Single.

Appearance:

Personality: Sarcastic and moody, but has a soft spot for the people he cares about

Personality: Sarcastic and moody, but has a soft spot for the people he cares about. Afraid of opening up in case he gets hurt. Can be quite humorous around his friends. Can also be really soft when he's in the mood. However get on his wrong side and his short temper will make you regret it. 

Weapons of choice: A crowbar and a hunting knife.

Backstory: Dean was placed in an orphanage when he was 7 years old after his parents died in a car crash. After many failed attempts to re-home him with a loving family, he was released when he was 18 years old. He got in with the wrong crowd of people and eventually ended up getting into trouble. One night after getting into a heated argument at a bar, Dean accidentally killed someone in a fight while he was drunk. The police arrested him and put him in jail where he stayed for three years until he could finally escape when the apocalypse started and the prison he was being held in got overrun by zombies.

Other information: He had a girlfriend who broke up with him after he got put into prison. Unknown to him, she was pregnant at the time.