Episode 2 : Shishanonorujitensha Part 1

This time, there's a terrifying Yokai that crawls along the streets to ambush people from behind.
Look... It even be creeping closer to you now... Right behind you...

Shishanonorujitensha

Akinori is riding his bike with a bag of snacks.

"Miyuki, Touma, and Natsume are coming too, right?" Akinori said to himself.

Akinori arrived to his house and gets off his bike.

"I'm here!" He shouted.

He grabs the bag and walks to "their office or his room." and opens the door.

"Hey." Akinori greeted as he see's Miyuki typing on his laptop while Natsume and Touma stands by her.

"Greetings!" Natsume greeted as she, Miyuki, and Touma turns around.

"Hey." Touma greeted.

"Hello." Miyuki greeted.

"looks like you three are finally working hard now!" Akinori said as he takes off his shoes and runs towards them.

"Alright! As the yokai detective agency, let's do our part to deal with these mysterious incidents lurking with society! "

"And the news post is..." Akinori said as he and the others looked back at the screen.

"What?!"

The screen shows a red bicycle.

"What are you looking at?" Akinori questioned.

"it's a shopping site." Natsume answered.

"this seems better." Touma said.

"Ooh! It's a new 8-speed model with a lightened frame...!" Akinori said.

"Wait!Hold it!" as he snaps out off.

"Geez! Instead of doing that, let's solve a case!" Akinori said as Miyuki moves from the computer and let him Move to a different site.

"What? But it was my turn to use it..." Natsume said.

"instead of looking at bikes on some shopping site, look here." Akinori said.

"huh?" Natsume said.

"I found an interesting post from before." Akinori said.

They look closer at the screen.

"Shishanonorujitensha?" Touma said.

"That's right." Akinori said.

"post about it multiples recently."

"While walking home from school, the bicycle ridden by dead approach from behind... Then it suddenly attacked me!"

"Huh? What's with that?" Natsume questioned.

"it could be ghost related... Or perhaps it might even involve yokai." Akinori said.

"Huh? So that's it!" A voice said as they turned around.

"Keisuke!" Natsume said.

"Well, in any case, it's either a lie or a complete misunderstanding." Keisuke said.

"Keisuke, interested too?" Akinori asked.

"huh?" Keisuke said.

"why not join our yokai Detective agency?" Akinori said.

"huh? I only came to help my sister! That's all!" Keisuke said.

"I'm here to bring her home before you cultists get her mixed up in something!"