Prologue

"you can't date my brother," Lucas said while eating his sewed flavor chips. I rolled my eyes when he started talking about his older bro, Keane, Keane Smith. "seriously tho, date anyone but my brother. he's an elephant's ass, Dan."

"alright, alright. I will not date him," I said chuckling beside him at his bed. anyway, it's not like I will go and talk to his bro in any way. why? Because. Lucs looked at me squinting his eyes with full of doubt. "Lucs, don't worry. I can take care of myself okay. besides, it's only a red carpet. What could go wrong with that."

...

Danica Bellamy, the petite nerdy who likes to cook and drawing, also she is very quite yet stubborn, get tangled in Keane Smith the model love live problem.

Danica never had a boyfriend before even she never think of having one. Because the thought of a guy touching her besides her childhood best friend Lucas Smith can make her went to another therapy session.

Danica and Lucas made a promise long time ago that they will never ever date each other siblings. But since Danica only have herself now that promised only goes for her to not date or like Keane Smith, Lucas older brother.

But what happened when Danica get dragged into Keane Smith love live problem and almost fainted when he kissed her at the red carpet?

Will Danica forgive Keane?
Will Danica broke her promised with Lucas?

Or will Danica left them both to another country?