Meeting Ryder Dead

Diamond's POV

 It's been almost two years since lost my memories. I still can't remember anything. I going to college to be an author. I work at the school down the road as an art teacher. I thank god because I literally had nothing.  I love writing books. Luke and Jake finally started dating. For some reason, I am not attracted to any guys I met. They are very handsome but not my type. Luke has been trying to get me to meet people. I just wanted to focus on my studies so I can buy the car I want.

"Ruby," Jake said sating next to me. I jumped up and screamed. Luke came running in as he slipped on the floor. I burst out in laughter as Jake helped Luke up. 

"Ruby are you okay?" Luke said walking toward me.

"Yes, but are you okay? " I said chuckling. All of sudden the doorbell rang. Jake ran and got it. They had a big house too. I heard male voices coming into the house. Jake walked back into the room with 2 guys and a girl. One guy caught my eye. He was very handsome and had tattoos all over his arms. I zoomed out as I looked at all of them. The girl was pregnant and looked so familiar and so did the other guy. The guy looked at me as I looked at him. All of sudden my head started throbbing like crazy. I felt a heat rise at the back of my throat. I ran out of the room and ran upstairs. I closed the bathroom door and locked it. I looked in the mirror. Memories of the guy flooded in my head. The guy and I were something. I was a doctor. I loved that man down there. I had sex with him. No, these are thoughts, right? Right?

"Ruby?" Luke said knocking on the door. I opened the door and immediately hugged him. He hugged me back. I pulled back and went to my closet. I was wearing some shorts and one of Luke's shirt. Luke sat on my bed as he watched me. I found some pants and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and put it on. I walked back out and slipped on my shoes.

"You are beauty," Luke said walking up to me.

Ruby's Outfit

  I smiled and ran down the stairs. I walked into the living room to see the same guy. He looked up at me with his icy eyes. 

"Ruby, this is Ryder Dead, Blake Dead, and Keya Dead. They are some of my old friends" Jake said knocking me out my thoughts. The girl looked at me with sad eyes. I gripped the wall as I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Jake and Luke looking at me worriedly. I smiled and walked up to Ryder and hugged him. He smelled really good. I felt this fire spread as he hugged me tighter. I pulled back and hugged Blake then Keya. We chuckled as I accidentally hit her baby bump.

"Are you'll brother's and sister?" I asked as I sat down by Luke and Jake. Ryder and my eyes connected again. I shook my head and looked away.

"No, I am Blake's wife and Ryder is my brother-law," Keya said pointing between Ryder and Luke.

"Are you the friend that lost her memories?" Blake asked me. No one had ever asked me. I sometimes would forget that I lost my memories. I had started my new life so I wouldn't worry about my old memories. I still wanted to know what my life was like before I lost my memories.

"Yeah that is me, Ruby," I said in my little cute bunny voice.

"Yeah, you guys want to go out? I knew Maryland the best." I said pointing at them all. 

"Yes sure," Ryder said in a deep voice. I felt my insides jumping like crazy. I lowered my head as I blushed hard. I jumped and smiled from ear to ear.

"Come on then," I said grabbing their hands and pulling them out the door. I stopped when I saw a Lamborghini. It was lime green like my outfit. It was the most beautiful car I have ever seen.

"Ruby you can ride with Ryder because Keya needs legroom,"  Luke said looking at me. I jumped and down like crazy. I loved cars. I was going to be riding in a Lambo.

"Yes this is good to amazing," I said looking at Ryder. He was really tall. I felt like a mouse to him. He looked at me with no emotion. I giggled and pulled him to the car. I pressed the door and hopped. Ryder chuckled and got in the other way. 

"Can I call you Lucifer?" I asked out of the blue. Ryder and looked at me worriedly.

"Sure," he said chuckling. 

"Okay Lucy, let's get this show on the road," I said with enthusiasm.