INTRODUCTION HER/FRIENDS

Hi I'm Riley D'amelio. Yes yes I know you probably all like "omg she is related to Charli and Dixie D'amelio ahhh". Yeah, yeah I am related to them and it is kinda annoying because I always get introduced as "this is charlis sister", "this is dixies sister" so to me I am just another D'amelio, but you should probably get to know more about me so here we go.

I am 18 years old. My zodiac sign is a Cancer (June 22nd). My bestie is Emma Chamberlain, we meet at a party when I was about 16 years old. I was all alone at a party because I had no friends at the time so Emma came up to me and said hey wanna get some drinks so I said yeah and so we had a few drinks started to get to know each other better and then started to get coffee almost everyday and then became besties. I know boring right, I tell Emma that all the time I always says Emma the way we met was very boring. She just gets mad and ... goes to hit me then we play fight and blah blah blah.

My talents are singing and dancing. My dream job is to be a big music artist but I know that will never happen. I am a big creator on TikTok, I am have 2.5 million followers and almost a million on Instagram

My sisters are Charli and Dixe D'amelio and my parents are Hiede and Mark D'amelio. Charli is 16 years old and Dixie is 19 years old. Yeah I am the middle child, I get treated the worst pretty much. My parents don't really acknowledge me that much they acknowledge dix and char more often. There always so proud even if they get like a D on a test they are so proud but when I get a B they are so disappointed there like "get your grade higher, you shouldn't have failed that test". So yeah I do not get treated the best.

My sister charli has 96.2 million followers on tiktok and 32 million on Instagram.

My sister Dixie has 42.2 million followers on tiktok and 20.2 million on Instagram.

Jaden hossler introduction
Hi I am Jaden hossler. I am 19 years old. My two sisters are Sophia and Haley Hossler. Sophia is 21 years old and Haley is 27 years old. They are both very annoying but I love them. My parents names are Amy Denae Hossler and William Hossler Jr. I love my family so very much.

I an currently dating the Mads Lewis but our relationship is not the best. It has had many ups and downs and she is very I repeat VERY controlling, I can barely even say Hi to one of my girl fans without her screaming at me.

My dream job is to be a big Rockstar and do concerts and sing in front of millions of my fans. I have published/made a couple songs they are called Pray, Comatose, Angels and Demons, and So What! I am a big creator on the app tiktok, that is where most of my music is getting so many views/likes from.

My tiktok has 8.7 million followers and my Instagram has 4.4 million followers.

A/n notes and thoughts

Here is the introduction to Riley and her sisters, friends, and love interest.

Sorry if this chapter is not very good, I did not know what to write. 😬🙄😝

Hope you enjoyed !! Don't forget to vote!!

Meme 😃