Chapter 4

Sorry i havent been updating! iv been really busy lately and yeah. I'll try to keep writing as much as i can! Please vote and comment, it would mean alot to me! Thank you

" That's really cool! " Ashton quickly looked at me and smiled. " Your such an amazing singer! I can see you getting somewhere in your music career. " He said as he pulled into my driveway. " Aww, thank you! Did you wanna come in or.....? " I trailed off. " Yeah, okay. " He said as he jumped out and opened my door. " Haha such a gentleman! " I told him doing a random bowe. " Hey, mum this is Ashton, " I yelled running to my room. I could here them start talking. I packed 3 pairs of shirts and shorts, 1 dress, and my converse. I went into my bathroom and got my hair and tooth brush, and some makeup. " Okay Ash, i think i got everything! " I shouted running down the stairs.

" I was just telling Mr. Irwin here how i know his mother, " Mum smiled patting his back. " Ohh okay. Well we are gonna go now! " I said running and hugging mum tight. " Haha okay honey, I love you see you on Monday! " She kissed my cheek. " Love ya, bye. " I grabbed my stuff and took Ash back to the car. We both hopped in the car and The Beatles was on the radio. " AHHHH I OVE THIS SONG! " I screamed then started to bust some really hideous moves. " KEEP ON WHISPERING IN MY EAR, TELL ME ALL THE THINGS I WANNA HEAR! CAUSE ITS TRUE! THAT WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU!!! " I shouted fist pumping as the song ended.

" Oh my god! That was the funniest thing i have ever seen!!!! " He yelled pissing his pants as he pulled into the driveway. I smiled at his laugh. I could listen to it all day. "So, before we go inside. I have a question?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said puzzled. "What's with you and Michael?" He giggled. "Ummm nothing," I looked out the window and smiled. "OMG TELL ME!!!" He screamed like a teenage girl. "Ugh fine! So i really really like him, but we've only just met so i want to try and get to know him better. And it's just really hard because i honestly don't really ever like guys and they never like me so, i don't know what to do!" I rambled to him. "He likes you, i can tell by the way he looks at you! In the whole 5 years i have known him, i have never seen him look at any other girl like that," Ashton smiled and patted my shoulder. "Thank-you, but i really don't think he likes me!" I opened my door, grabbed my bag and followed Ash inside again.

"Yay, your back!" Mikey ran and hugged me. "Hahah! Yes Michael i am back." I stated and laughed. We all walked back into the lounge room where the other 2 were sitting playing Xbox. "NOOOO!!!!" Luke screamed when he died on COD. I sat there and laughed as they were arguing about who really won. "SHUT UP GUYS I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING!?" Ashton yelled over the childish boys. After they all shut up Ash asked us if we wanted pizza for dinner. "YES!!!" We all screamed like lunitics. "Of course we want pizza! Why would you even ask that question?" Michael asked completely shocked. I dont think i had ever met someone that likes pizza THAT much! "Why are you looking at me like im wierd?" Michael laughed. "Oh I have no idea, what so ever!" I Flopped on the lounge next to Luke. "Soooooo? How do you like school?" Luke asked catching a drink from Calum. "I hate that place more than exercise," I dead panned.

"I was kinda guessing that ahah," He chuckled. "How so?" I asked, crossing my legs. "Well when we first came, you had you looked at us then just put your head back down. Most girls came running up to us and clung on! And you never had people around you, or never tried to interact with anyone and do anything. That first lunch the boys and i sat down and spoke about you, not in a creepy way or anything ahah. But we just liked that you were different, and how you told the teachers what you thought of them. If you and Mike didn't become partners we were about to invite you to sit with us. So yeah ahah..." Luke trailed off. "Hahahahaha, that sounds about right!" I shook my head and laid out on the ground. "AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" I screamed laughing extremely hard, as they all piled on top of me. "What? You looked kinda umm whats the word? Lonely?" Ashton giggled and moved, squishing me even more. "Okay, then losers. Okay." I tried to wiggle out but failing because we were all laughing so hard. "GET THE HELL OFF ME, SHIT GUYS IM LIKE DYING!" I yelled flailing my arm like a crazy woman.