Chapter One:

I pull up to Mystic Falls High on my motorcycle, dropping the kick stand and standing up straight. The students are having senior prank night right now and I am in no mood for such nonsense. Elena wants me to participate though, and how can I say no to her after she literally died a few months ago? And lost Stefan... still though this is bull shit. I am grumbling the entire way inside the school. "I have no patience, I am in a horrid mood, I don't want to do this... all I do actually have is depression, anxiety, and nightmares of Klaus so yay me." Suddenly I am pulled backwards and gently pushed up against a wall. "You have nightmares of me, do you, love?"

My eyes immediately widen, and I take in a sharp breath. "Klaus?" The terrifyingly beautiful vampire werewolf hybrid stands in front of me, hands on my shoulders, playful smirk stretched across his face. "W-what are you doing here?" I manage to squeak out. He is supposed to be in a completely other state hunting werewolves to turn with Stefan. What the hell is he doing here? Unless he knows... oh no. He puts his hands on the wall and lowers his upper body closer to mine, so close that our noses touch and it makes me wish I could dissolve into the wall but it also kind of turns me on which is super fucked. "I know she is alive, little girl." Little girl. I do not know why he insists on calling me this and I also don't know why is makes me blush in happiness to have a special nickname by him when it should annoy me. "W-who's alive?" I whisper, still feeling his break on my lips and his nose brushing against mine. "Elena."

My heart stops. Suddenly I become terrified but not for myself... for Elena. "You lied to me, little girl and I am not happy with you." He says frowning. The frown is so serious looking that I think I may be in some trouble. "Technically I never told you she was dead because I never seen you or heard from you after the sacrifice." I say, hoping my technicality will keep him from being angry with me, so I don't get hurt. He doesn't need to know that I would have lied given the chance. That doesn't matter. "Hmm..." He smirks again, leaning ever so slightly closer. He looks at my lips and I think he might kiss me, but he doesn't and I'm glad because if he had I would have had a heart attack and died. "... I suppose that is true. However, we both know you would have kept that secret if I had come to you. So, your still. Getting. Punished." His words grow slightly harsher near the end. To say that I am stunned by his words is an understatement. Punished? What the hell does that mean? "Punished?" I whisper, questioningly. "What does that even mean?" He just lets a sly smile spread across his gorgeous lips and whispers "You'll just have to wait and see wont you, little girl?" in an arrogant tone.

He bites his wrist and forces it into my mouth. My eyes turn into saucers, and I try to pull away and fight it, try not to swallow his blood. When he notices he uses his other hand to plug my nose and I'm forced to swallow his blood down if I want to breath anytime soon. "There, this will be part of Elena's punishment." He holds my hand and drags me towards the school gym. When we finally step in, I see Elena standing there with Stefan. "Trinity? No! Klaus let her go!" She yells moving to run towards us. "No Elena stay over there." I say loudly. Stupid girl, always running towards danger. Thankfully, she stills and stays where she is, but she still eyes us warily. "This isn't necessary Klaus, I'm here. You have me, just leave her alone please." She says quietly but since I could still hear her, I know for a fact Klaus can, but he ignores her.

"It is rude to ignore people." I mutter, glaring at his rudeness. He spins me around and into his chest, brushing my hair out of my face gently. "I know." He whispers, looking deep into my eyes. He keeps me there, pressed up against him. Even when Bonnie and Matt come in, trying to reason with him. Even when some blonde girl comes barging in with Tyler in her grasp, and Caroline angrily following behind her. "Everyone I'd like you to meet my sister Rebecca. Careful though, her temper is worse than mine." He smirks when she tells him to stop being an ass. When he looks down into my eyes again, I get a feeling of dread and know something bad is about to happen. "Sorry love, seems I need my hands and can't hold you anymore." I was right, something bad happens, and as he snaps my neck all I can think about is why didn't he call me by my special nickname, and Elena's scream piercing my ears.