Training

Midoriya pov:

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

I switched off my alarm and stretched myslef to get the sleepy feeling of my body. It was 6 am. Time to get up i guess. I get of my bed, go to the bathroom and look at my self ... i look horrible ...my eyes were dull and i had bags under my eyes clearly showing the fact that i couldnt sleep and that i was exhausted , i wash my face, brush my teeth and go back to my room . I plug in my ear pods and blast some music as i pick up my dumbells and i start to do some light traning. Before i know it its 7:30. Shit i need to get ready.

I quicly take a shower and try to brush my unruly hair at which i fail miserably . I grab my books shove it in my bag and run off to the common room. As i reach the common rooms i see most of my classmates eating their breakfast and i noticed most of them tlking about the crash they heard yesterday. As i was viewing everyone my thoughts are interrupted by a female voice behind me ......

" hey deku !" She said cheerefully
" oh hey uraraka- san ! How are you?" I asked returning the greeting "
Her expression drastically changes as she sees my face
" How am I?.. HOW are YOU?" you look horrible are you alright" she asks worried
" I-i ..i am fine uraraka-san"i said trying to sound convincing while uraraka eyed me suspiciously clearly not believing me......

She brushed that off and made a happy face . " oh i meant to ask you did you hear that sound yesterday night?!?!  Also it seems there was a lot of wind blowing around the dorms to and like it was so strong that you could even hear it !!" She said excitedly

" i dont think this was a storm.....when i went downsatirs i could see through the window that the wind was blowing in a circular motion across the dorms..."
Iida claimed walking towards the brunette and the grennete with todoroki following him
" Midoriya werent there a few workers that came to your room? ... what happened ?" Todoroki asked . Even though his face was emotionless i could sense the concern seeping in his voice. and listening to the convo tsu started walking over to us....
" I hope everyrthings alright?" Iida asks again . "Y-ya everythings ok nothing to worry about" i say. I can feel todoroki eye me as though he doesnt believe me but my mind drifts off to the events that took place yesterday.....

That's it for now i hope u liked the first part...
What happened to deku ?
Why was he lying and what was it about?
Read to find out....

Your author
Crimson~