Ep9:Together

AMY POV

It was only 9am in the morning.I still couldn't get Sonic out of my mind.
"Hey Amy!Cream,Rouge,Maria and I are going to the Mall,wanna come along?,"
Viera asked but I was too focused on Sonic,"Don't tell me you're still thinking about him girl,"
Rouge told me as I looked down covering my face with my hands."Its fine girls,you go on ahead!,"I told them.I was now all alone in the garage.Maybe I should go to the rose garden.I wore mt patterend jacket and started making my way to the rose garden.
Sonic was still in my mind
I couldn't stop.Something tells me,Sonic's at the rose garden.I confinued my way.

"Has anybody seen Amy?,"
said Maria,"Maybe we should got to their rose garden again!,"she told everyone and told Chuck to quickly drive them there.

I heard a honking noise behind me.I turned to find Maria,the girls and the guys.I waved at them,"need a ride Amy?,"Cream asked and I hopped in the car,"So where are we going exactly Amy?,"Chuck asked,"Oh uhm..the rose garden actually!,"I told them still thinking about Sonic.
I thought about Sonic running as we took the car.
I sighed as I remembered the memorable things Sonic and I made."Hey Amy,you ok?,"Chris asked with concern,"Huh?..oh yah yah..
jus thinking about Soniccccccc...I MEAN what outfit I should wear tomorrow..yah totally!,"I changed the subject.They laughed as they what I said.I lookd away feeling embarrassed.At last,we made it to the rose garden.I got out of the car and lead the way."Oh hey Amy!,"I faces palmed myself as I saw the mayor.This was like the millionth time I've seen him."Hey,have you seen Sonic?The reporters and I would like to have a word with him,say hi to the camera Amy!,"the mayor once again beging his usual annoying self."Why don't we follow you along,maybe we could have better luck if we stick with Sonic's girlfriend!,"the camera was then aimed to me.Hearing people still calling me Sonic's girlfriend was really not normal for me,"I'm not Sonic's-..,"I tried finishing my sentence but the mayor told me to lead the way.I obviously felt frustrated."Ok Mr Mayor..,"I said twitching my eye.I led the way up the hill."Hey Amy,are you here because of Sonic?,"the cameraman asked me,everyone was watching this LIVE on their TV!"Not exactly,I came here for fresh air cause Sonic always says that the plants here gives off amazing scent and he was right,"I smiled but later frowned as I thought about Sonic.I looked back to find everyone feeling awkward."Anyways,we're almost there!,"I told them.
Shadow wanted to teleport all of us up there but Maria insisted that we walked.Finally,what felt like forever,we made it to the top.I looked over to see Sonic staring back at me while watering the roses.I gasped as I saw him.I never felt so glad to see him.I tried to contain myself.No no..we're not together anymore."Catch this moment Cameraman!,"the mayor told him.I never gave a care about anything else.
"Hey there!,"Sonic said as he watered the roses.I clenched my fists to stop myself from reaching out to Sonic.I was struggling.The thought of not being with Sonic tears me up everytime I see him."Go afer him Amy,"Maria whispered to my ear as she saw my struggle.
Sonic placed the watering pot down and waited.I told myself no but I couldn't resist it.That was it.I looked at Sonic,still thinking about how stupid cute he was.I don't want to be that old clingy Amy but I couldn't stop myself.
Seeing Sonic makes me happy.Viera then repeated the same exact words that Maria told me.I felt miserable without Sonic.He sat down crossed legged.I took a small step.My life was terrible ever since I broke up with Sonic.I couldn't hold it back anymore.I ran as fast as I could into Sonic's arms.Just his comfort here makes me comfortable."Oh Sonic!Please don't you ever leave me alone!Life is miserable without you!I can never imagine a world with you,Sonic!,"I spilled the truth as I gave him a tight hug.Sonic and I have never done this in a long time.
Sonic never spoke but he's silence only made things more peaceful.I pulled away from the hug,"Listen Sonic,I am willing to restart and live a better life with YOU!,
Even when we go through hard obstacles,we're a team!,"he was still confused on what was going on,"What I ment is..will you Sonic the Hedge Hog and my number one hero,accept both my apology and my love."I stood up to hold both his hands.I could see his smile from up here.The sun shining brightly."What do you say Sonic?,"I asked still feeling the fear of rejection.
He never spoke at at.He only smiled.So is that a yes?Sonic stood up,still holding my hands.
"Sonic?,"I asked again,waiting for an answer.I turned behind to find everyone still waiting.I turned back.

THIRD POV

"Why isn't he talking?"the mayor asked.They only shrugged their shoulders.

"What's happening mom?,"Helen asked her parents as they watched the news that was already being played live.
The towns people were watching the live..including eggman and eggina...
"Sonic?..,"Amy asked again,she only wanted an answer from him.She wanting no silence from Sonic."Why aren't you speaking to me?,"she said worriedly,"You could always just say no if you don't want...,"Amy said suddenly having tears in her eyes as she tells Sonic."You don't have to wait for me Sonic but I promise,I promise I'll treat you better,I won't leave you ever again,I promise Sonic,"Amy said at a high tone,already crying.Sonic hugs Amy to comfort her.

SONIC POV

I hugged Amy hoping my comfort would sop her from crying.I pulled away allowing her to wipe her tears off,"You know if you wanted me back,you could of just waited for me back at the house?I was just about to finish watering the roses,"I smiled at her.She only looked at me because she never expected me speak after that long silence."Uh-..I-..,"she stutters."And of course Amy,like I said although its pretty cheesy,you're the only pink hedge hog I have eyes for!,"yes its pretty cheesy.She comes with a bigger hug.I squeezed her tightly.She started apologizing for every wrong thing she has done and I did too."Woohooo!SONAMY ARE BACK TOGETHER GUYS!,"The mayor said,telling the towns people.Why did he have to ruin this perfect moment.I officially hate him."Oh my gosh!I'm so glad you guys are back together!,"Viera said running to us and giving us a big hug.She lets go of us and alowed us to continue our moment.
"Amy,I promise,what ever happens,we'll do this

~Together~

___________________________
HEY YALLS!THANKS FOR READING!WANT MORE?FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON SONAMY ADVENTURES!