5

JULES (annie) LEBLANC:

for the past 5 minutes i've been lighting candles around my house. once i was done i went upstairs to make sure my room was clean. to my surprise it wasn't. i started picking up all the clothes on the floor and putting them in the dirty basket. i then go all my smoke belongings and hid them in a shoe box in my closet. i lighted one more candle for my room and went downstairs.

i saw i left the brownies out and i don't want him to accidentally eat one so i hid them behind cupcakes i had. right after i hid them i heard the doorbell. i took a quick hit from my pen then hid it in one of the pillows on the couch. i walked over to the door and let him in.

i opened the door and he's in sweatpants and a hoodie with his hands behind his back "hey cowboy" i greeted him.

"hey juli" he greeted back, "i brought you something" he said while taking his hands from behind his back.

it was chick fil a, "aw you brought me food. i was only joking earlier" i told him.

"oh i mean if you don't want it i mean i can just eat it" he said jokingly.

"no no i'm gonna eat it" i said. i moved out the way so he could come inside. he walked in and walked forward through the hall.

when he got to the kitchen he set the food down "you have a nice house" he complemented.

"thank you thank you. i have it all to myself" i told him. he just looked at me confused "my parents are always gone on business trips" i explained. he nodded his head in understand-meant.

"well, what do you want to do juli?" he questioned.

"well i have video games, we can watch movies, bake, listen to music, go live, swim" i listed out all the things we can do.

"we can do a three in one," he suggested. i gave him a weird look "i mean listen to music, go live, and bake" he finished with a chuckle.

"ok i'm fine with that. we can go live on your account" i said, just knowing no one will join mine because i barley even post. "what do you wanna listen to?" i asked.

"whatever you want to listen to it doesn't matter" he answered while hitting the live button. "now. let's wait for people to join" he said while scooting away from his phone. next thing we know there over 1k people on.

"oh wow" i saw shocked on how many people were there. i haven't yet stepped foot in front of the camera. everything started asking who's voice that was and i just stayed quiet.

"welcome guys. so, today i'll be making baking with the one and onlyyy," he paused and grabbed my arm and started dragging me in the camera "jules lebalnc" he said. i just waved and the chat started going crazy.

"helloooo everyone" i said with a smile at the end. "ok so we can either make brownies, cookies, cake, or cupcakes" i continued listing everything.

"no one ever appreciate cupcakes," he said looking at me. i just looked into his eyes back, "so we're gonna make cupcakes" he finished.

i went and grabbed my phone "we're gonna make it from scratch because that's more fun and i don't have the box ingredients." i informed to johnny he just nodded his head and started reading the live chat.

i looked up how to make oreo cupcakes because why not. i look through the pantry and start grabbing everything the website said. i walk over to johnny who was still messing with people on his live. i set everything down in front of him then looked up at him.

he looked over the stuff on the counter and then looked at me. he stayed quiet for a second "why'd you pull out so much stuff?" he asked with a chuckle at the end.