Oh Really ? ❤

August POV

"Shit Right There Guh. Damn Krystal!" I Grunted.

She Rolled Her Eyes "Really August?" Catriece Said. She Got Up Off Her Knees And Told Me To Get Out. I Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy, "Girl Sit The Fuck Down!" I Said In My Kevin Hart Voice.

Let Me Tell Yall What Happened. So Krystal Got This Broken Leg And I Been Dieng For Some Pleasure. I Called Up Catriece For Some Head With No Strings Attached.

She Gave Me Some Head Soooo...

"Im Hungry As Fuck, You Gone Cook Fa Me?" I Asked Her.

"Sure Daddy"

She Cooked Me Some Alfredo Chicken, And Than I Left. I Told Her Im About To Leave And She Tried To Kiss Me.

"Nah, Ima Hit 'Cha Up When I Wanna Fuck Alright?" She Put All Her Weight One Her Left Leg And Crossed Her Arms. "Whatever"

That Aint My Girl So I Gotta Leave And Cater To Krystal.

I Got To My House And Seen Krystal Laying On Her Bed. Climbing Into Bed With Her I Took Off My Shirt.

She Was Sleep So I Was Just Scrolling On Instagram.

I Heard Her Start Whining And Then Cried. Guess She Had A Nightmare ?

"August?" She Questioned.

Me: "Ya Ma?"

She Stayed Silent A Little Bit And Then Asked Me "Can You Please Get Out The Game" I Didnt Answer Her Question. I Got Up And Walked Out The Room Because I Didnt Know What To Tell Her.

As I Get Up Noah Walks Past Me "Catriece On The Phone" He Tossed It To Me And It Fell On The Floor. I Walked Away From The Phone Cause I Wasnt Trying To Fuck With Her, I Just Wanted Some Head.

"August!" Krystal Called Me Into Her Room.

I Ran Into Her Room Seeing Her On My Phone, Hope She Aint Find Nothing.

"August Why Catriece Calling You Daddy, Why She Texting You Period?"

Text Message : Hay Deddy When U Comin Bak Over????

Me: "Ion Know Krystal, Why The Hell You In My Phone" I Said Sighing.

She Starred At Me And Said "I Wasnt IN Your Phone, It Popped Up. But Still--?" She Adjusted Her Leg To A More Comfortable Position And Scooted Up.

"I Dont Know Krystal." She Still Aint Buy It.

Krystal: "Wowww August Are You Serious? Your Lieng, You Cant Even Look Me In My Damn Eyes And Say It! Are Yall Back Together? Are Yall Fucking? You Know What? Nevermind I Dont Even Want An Answer To That. Its Funny How I Start Trusting You, And Being There When You Need Something, But All You Do Is Fuck Me Over Like Im Some Hoe! Do What You Do And Ill Do Me. Fuck You Anthony, Get Out My Room." She Was On The Verge Of Tears But I Didnt Leave The Room. I Stayed There Because Now I Really Felt Bad.

All Jokes Aside Krystal Is The Only Female I Can Make Me Happy With Out The Sex.

"Get Out!" She Got Up Trying To Push Me Out The Room But She Fell Down.

I Picked Her Up And Laid Her Down On The Bed. She Was Now Definitely Crying Because Of The Way I Hurt Her, Mentally.

"Krystal We're Not Even Together" I Said Only Trying To Break The Slience.

She Finally Was Able To Get Up And Stand In Front Off Me

"It Doesnt Fucking Matter AUG-UST ! We Weren't Together When Chris Was Fucking With Me Right ! But You Still Got Jealous! You Still Didnt Like Him! Like Damn AUG-UST, Dont You Get It? Its The Damn Bond That Counts Not The Title! Lemme Go And Let A Nigga Eat Me Out!" She Hit My Chest Alot, And Most Of Those Hits Hurted.

I Didnt Know What To Do At This Point. I Was Furious With Myself But I Knew I Had To Make It Right Somehow.

I To Tried To Calm Her Down, I Wrapped Her In My Arms As She Cried. She Broke The Hug And Pushed Me Out The Room.

"I Hate You August, Get Out" She Sounded Serious So I Walked Out, But Not With Out Hesitating.

Krystal POV

I Seriously Dont Believe August Right Now, Im Crying Over Somebody Who Wasnt Even Mine To Begin With, AGAIN ! But This Time Was Real.

Its Been Three Hours And Im Still Crying Over The Situation. I Feel So Bad, I Eventually Got Tired And Cried Myself To Sleep.

Dream

I Was At Home But August And Noah Wasnt Here. August Was At The Trap, But August Should Have Been On His Way To Go Get Noah From Football Camp. As Im Laying Down In just A Bandeau And My Loose Jean Shorts, Someone Bum Rushes Into My Room. They Ran Really Quickly And Picked Me Up. I Kicked, Screamed, Punched, Everything. As They Picked Me Up I Felt My Self Get Dizzy Because Of The Medicine He Just Made Me Sniff. Later, I Woke Up Inside Of This Room Of Nothing, Just A Air Mattress With Dirty Floors. He Comes In And Snatches Off My Shorts, Also My Bandeau. He Ripped My Panties Off And Pounced Into Me As Hard As He Could. I Punched Him, And Even Tried To Scratch Him But It Caused Him To Beat Me And Be More Aggressive With The Pain He Was Already Causing. I Cried Until I Couldn't Anymore. He Came Inside Of Me As I Was So Weak, And Pale. I Heard Gunshots And August Bust Inside Of The Door. He Came To Help Me.

End Of Dream

It Caused Me To Wake Up And Cry. Remembering What Just Happened Made Me Cry Even Worst. It Was Now 7 Pm And I Got Into The Shower.

When I Got Into The Shower, I Realized That My Phone Was Ringing. I Exited The Shower And Seen August Laying On My Bed. Ignoring Him I Walked Over To My Phone. "Krystal?" Yall Hear Somebody Talking ?

"Krystal?" I Dropped My Towel Adding An Black Victoria Secret Set Onto My Body, The Body August Was Staring At.

"Damnit Karlie I Know You Hear Me!" Ooooh He Said My Middle Name, He Must Be Mad. Okay, That Number Called Me Again And I Answered?

All I Heard Was Heavy Breathing. "Hello?" I Asked. No Answer. I Hung Up Again, After That I Climbed Into MY Bed And Snuggled Under My Covers. As I Put My Head Phones 'Treat Me Like Somebody' Came On Pandora. Slowly, Tears Ran Down My Face Soaking My Comfy, Now Damp Pillow. I Felt August's Presence Leave The Room.

The Number Called Again But I Declined It. It Texted My Phone Saying

"........" I Ignored It And Just Thought About Life. My Dad, August, My Future, Just Literally Everything.

••••••••••••••••

Guys Im So Sorry! I Be Busy, But When I Be Tryna Update I Be Sleepy.

I Know This Chapter Boring But..

Ima Update Soooooon, I Promise.

Who Keeps Calling Krystal?

Aug & Krys Gonna Make Up ?

When ?

Why Is Krystal Dreaming That ?

Lets Just Find Out Later .