Prologue

Homophobia is a common thing in the world, one that shouldn't be as common as it is; thus, it proceeds to kill, hurt, and mask people from the world around them. Sexuality shouldn't be hidden from anyone, in fact, it should be encouraged instead of discouraged, especially if homosexual-- yet, my sexuality is one that can't even be said around my school. 

        As a college student, you'd think that judgemental pricks wouldn't be around as often as in high school, where the developing mind of cave men sit and thrive off of those who are a lower class than them; yet, I am faced with the homophobic comments that my boyfriend and I recieve countless times. 

        In response to those comments, after finally getting tired of them, Phil and I have decided to act as if we're just friends. With that already going on, without a final confirmation of it being as we'll do, we made sure to finalize and say, "Yeah, we're not telling anyone else, except close friends and family." It is, after all, for our health and safety. 

        The battle against the homophobes is one that'll take time; it'll take integrity, big words, and more or less, heavy sex at night to maintain our cocky male demeanor. Although, sex without needing to maintain the cockiness of being a male is alright; sex with Phil is... fabulous. 

        But when our act can be up, it'll make us the happiest we've been in years, and that's the complete honesty. The fact that we're being accused of being gay, even though we are, still hurts. The comments that are made: faggot, gaylord, king of the gays, dick suckers, ass fuckers, etc... really does hurt us. We're human, we have emotion. 

        What those people don't realise is that they're not the only people in the world, and once they're thrown out into the real world, is that people won't tolerate what they're saying. They always said secondary school would fix that, yet it never did-- possibly, if not definitely, the big, wide world will fix their asshole attitudes, because my boyfriend and I kissing shouldn't make the world end. 

        But when it comes to the fact that Phil and I need to act like we aren't together, it angers me. That's why, acting as just friends, is not only going to be a challenge for Phil and I, but a project; the homophobe project, as we call it.

        As silly as it sounds, we'll do it. And if people don't like it, they can suck our dicks...

~~~~

So, this is a new little project I thought of while randomly writing. I thought it'd be interesting, especially due to being in primarily Dan's point of view. It'll be a little different than what I'm used to writing, although it'll probably be a little cheesy and typical. 

I'm actually very excited for this, and I'm already liking it, just from the thought. I have big big big plans with this story, actually. 

I'm hoping that it won't be too entire bad and that it'll get /some/ reads, and I hope that people like it. 

I might actually put effort and edit these chapters, although it's not set bc I'm one of the laziest author's on here. 

I love you all! 

xoxo bri. 

ps. 

if you like this prologue, please give it a vote n a comment, it'd help immensely. 

i'll give out dedications to the best comment in upcoming chapters, if this gets good enough for fans!