Brought together by destiny....

After priya reached office she resumed her work she was thinking about ram continuously she was missing him she received the mail that her book's manuscript is accepted she was spell bound and indeed happy she wanted to share this news with her love but she was unable to do it... she wanted to share this new with her parents but what to do ....their phone isnt reachable she thought they must have the phone somewhere in the inner bedroom there there is no range....she wished to share it with someone but no it was of no use... no-one was there to share her happiness....she sat on her place thinking about her love ram.....

There he was stuck in the traffic he wanted to finish this off and move towards mumbai asap but it was peak time he was struck in to the traffic...

Present..

After their undying romance ram left  to office... giving her bye bye kiss she blushed and pushed him to go ...A while later she thought to go to her office ....for finalizing the upcoming magazine write ups and other stuff...She went to office..

Rajat : So writer priya how are you feeling now that finally your 2 books are published in this year 

P: ofcourse sir i am very happy 

R: priya i dont mind you calling me rajat rather than sir

P: no sir .. you are my boss and that respect you must get

R: but priya i am your friend too if i am not wrong

P: Excuse me sir i would like to keep this relation as professional only you cant force me sir.... i cant choose bh myself what i want and what i dont so please keep it clear that we are just colleagues and nothing more than that 

R: priya tum itni hyper kyun ho rahi ho.. its okm chill ... I am just trying to be normal friend ...then what is your problem?

P: sir please let it be as it is...waise  bhi mujhe bohot kaam hai i am leaving ... 

R: ok ....

Priya left the cabin

Priya thinking yeh samjhta kya hai apne aap ko why is he try to get tooo much friendly with me cant he see i am married ....is he out of his mind ... i need to be more careful while dealing with him otherwise he will make my life hell..

Rajat thinking .... kya samjhti hai yeh apne aapko.. i guess mujhe usse na uski jagh dikhani hogi..ki woh sirf meri hai aur meri hi rahegi hamesha ke liye i will make sure that she broke up with her husband asap.... just wait and watch priya kapoor you just belong to me and no1 else...i mai tumhein hasil karke rahunga just wait and watch......mark my words...aur woh bhi kisi bhi kimat par..

Priya was doing her work when she asked anjali her colleague to help her with some presentation as she dont know how to do.. bt anjali was busy in some project... as she had some other magazine work pilled up... priya said ok to her..... she thought what to  do...anjali went to have some coffee

she felt crestfallen she thought at night when ram will come from office i will ask him to help me...

While she was thinking this rajat came from behind and tapped on her shoulder she felt bad.. she can feel he touched her with some bad intension because girls have that power to understand which is geniune which isnot she tried to move away from him he held her hand over the mouse ...she was feeling helpless but before he could go further anjali came back to her place.. prean thanked her in her mind....after seeing anjali coming rajat left the place...

Priya got up and went to washroom and cried she wanted to talk to ram ... she want to hug him... she know he will protect her... she wished to slap jat harder on his face... she went back to her place and started to draft the resignation letter ...

Priya reached home by 7:00 she went to her room and was waiting for ram..

Past:

Ram reached Delhi beat office around 3:00 he was talking on reception to meet Mr. Ashok he is having an appointment priya was in  ashoks cabin discussing ...

Ram was at reception...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Priya got a call...3-4 times her phone ranged so Mr. ashok asked her to pick up her call .. she picked up her call... she was talking her House owner asked her to come immediately... she was confuse.. so she took the permission and was coming out of the cabin she was looking down at the file she bumped into ram but she didnt  look up... she was collecting her pages and she was lost in the phone conversation with the house owner.. why he has called her on urgent basis...

Mr. Ashok said aaiye aaiye sir...and ram came inside mimming sorry she too whispered its ok sir and she left the place....ram felt something strange like feeling.. was it priya.. but nooo how she come here that too in delhi he put his thoughts aside and went to meet Mr. Ashok...

Priya reached her house to find... ohh my god she was suprised ... her mom dad were there to meet her... they came there to give her suprise... kya uncle ....ap bhi maa papa ke sath milgaye pata hai ... mai kitni tension mein thi kya hua hoga n all she hugged her parents....and took blessings from them...

Priya got a call that book launch is next week she thanked her publisher... and kept the phone..

to be continued....