Chapter 4

Roses POV

Lets just say after last night I wasn't able to walk that well.. Anyways! Billie said that she didn't have anything to do today so she wanted to know if I wanted to stay with he again! Of course I said yes. So we went to my hotel and go all of my stuff. If I didn't tell you already, after my mom comes to Australia we are moving to LA!

Let me just think this through. I came to Australia yesterday, kissed Billie eilish, had seggz with Billie eilish, AND now we might possibly be neighbors. Wow. That happened in a day.

"Hey Rose! Come here for a second." Billie yelled from the kitchen. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I was wearing a oversized t shirt with Nike pros. "Yes Billie?" "I made you breakfast even though it's 11 am! I hope you like it!" Billie said nervously.

Billies POV

"Aw thank you angel! Why do you sound so nervous?" Rose asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Well..I need to talk to you.." Rose sat down and looked at me worried. "Oh love, don't worry it's nothing bad!" I walked over to her and cupped her cheeks.

She leaned in a kissed me. I immediately kissed back, I pulled away before it got too heated. She looked at me and smiled. God her beautiful, beautiful smile. "Stop looking at me like thatttt!" I said blushing.

Timeskip

Roses POV

"You ready love?" I heard Billie yell from the room. "Yes angel I'm coming!" I walked out of the room and Billie just stared at me with her mouth open. "What's wrong? Should I change? I'm sorry!" "What? No don't change! Please don't change! You look beautiful!" Billie said still staring .

I was wearing this:

    "Thank you!" I said blushing

"Thank you!" I said blushing. She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips felt like heaven. I pulled away to smile at her. She grabbed her car keys and then my hand we got in the car.

     "Oh and put this blindfold on please." Billie said giving me a black blindfold. "Your not trying to kill me are you?" I asked Billie terrified for my live. "What? No, why would I kill you?" Billie asked confused. "We don't have blindfolds in Russia" "Oh baby I'm sorry!" Billie said chuckling. "I just need you to put this on so you don't see the surprise. Ok?" She put the blindfold on me and then we left.

Omg y'all! Thank you for 14 reads 😱! Im just kidding! No but really, thank you! I mean it's better thank nothing! I might update later if anyone cares.Byeeeeee 💖💖💖