Part 8:

(Y/n) POV
We had stayed here for two more weeks and to my surprise Judar hasn't pulled anything. I will say that I've lost more blood then I ever have just because Sinbad was such a flirt. The day is almost here where I will finish my job that Kouen gave me. In the meantime Judar and I have actually become really close friends. He still pulls his pranks every now and then but there are some very funny ones that I even laugh at myself.
"Hey (Y/n) have you thought about buying new clothes? We are in the street market." Judar asks me.
"No not really." My clothes now make it easy to move.
"Wow no wonder Kouen doesn't look at you." He snickered 🤭
"JUUUDAAAARRRR YOU JACKAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!" I kicked him super hard in the ass even if the shield of magoi protected him. But what Judar said is true. Ive lived in the slums for Years. Dressing up wasn't really a necessity. "Fine all find something but you head back to the palace I think its better." Judar strutted off As I searched for something I liked. As I searched for new clothes I started to remember my latest dream. The guild and its rules being read out loud to me.
1: The job is your only goal
2: Never reveal secrets about the guild
3: Never surrender to torture (cut your tongue if your going to reveal something)
4: Try to keep your squad alive if you can
5: Never cry for help

Brings back memories

There wasn't anything that caught my eye so I started to walk my to my next job.

Judar's POV
When (Y/n) told me to head back I wasn't quite sure but something gave me the chills.
I wonder how she thinks about this-
"Judar!" I turn around to see (Y/n). She always has this smile that just made you feel something. "Wassup" I tell her
"nothing I just feel pretty happy thats all"
As she starts to walk away I pull her back to me. "There something you need" she asks
"Your bleeding" I tell her
she giggles to herself "This is isnt my blood Judar" The smile on her face changed.