Prologue

Time: When Class 1A first met the Big Three

Days left: 154

Kaminari POV

I sat there, wiggling my fingers. I was really bored. Supposedly, some 'special people' were coming to visit. They hadn't shown up yet.

That's when three teenagers came through the door. They were older than us, probably seventeen or eighteen, and there were two boys and one girl.

One of the boys had messy, indigo hair and eyes the same hue. I think. His eyes were closed most of the time, and he only opened them for a second. He was pretty average height, and his head was down. He looked very ashamed.

The other boy had blonde hair sticking up, and his eyes were an average blue. He was slightly taller than the other boy, standing at about 180 centimeters. Unlike the other boy, he looked proud.

The girl had long, periwinkle hair and eyes the same shade as the blonde boy's. She was very short, probably shorter than me. She had the same look as the blonde boy. They were almost like siblings.

The first boy introduced himself as Tamaki Amajiki, and he called me a potato, and I can't decide if I should be proud or offended.

The girl introduced herself next. "Hi! I'm Nejire Hado!"

Nejire.

Nejire.

Nejire.

Flashback

It was a month after Raiden, Raikou(dont comment on the name pls I was desperate Pokemon is my last hope), and Kazane Kaminari were killed by Rai Kaminari. Raijin and Denki Kaminari quietly walked down the stairs, trying not to wake their sleeping father.

The five year old girl held her two year old brother close to her just in case. Raijin loved her brother more than anything.

Then, there was a creak. 

The Creaky Stair.

The 'Creaky Stair' was the stair that always gave away your location. 3 steps from the bottom, 15 from the top. 

Raijin grabbed her brother and ran like the wind. Her quirkless brother knew to stay silent. They'd done it enough times before.

After escaping without being seen, Raijin put Denki down. They ran as far as they could go in one run.

"C'mon Denks, were going to Nejire's. They'll give us food." Raijin told her brother.

Denki nodded. He grabbed his sister's hand. That was the worst decision of his life.

=|=|=

Halfway through the walk, Denki felt an electrical surge through his body. It didn't hurt, but it tingled.

But since he was holding hands with Raijin, the electricity went into her body, like a charging cord. 

She didn't have an electric type quirk. 

So she couldn't handle the electricity. 

She got electrocuted. 

Her heart stopped.

It was too late.

Raijin Kaminari died by the hands of Denki Kaminari.

=|=|=

Guilt was something he couldn't just shake off.

No, it lingered within.

Soon, there was the Voice.

The voice was unstoppable.

End Of Flashback

"-Nari! Kaminari!" A familiar voice whisper-shouted. I opened my eyes to see Jiro.

"Huh? Oh, hi Jiro." I said groggily.

"C'mon, were going to face off against Togata."

Togata must be the other guy. I thought. 

I smiled. "Okay." I said, nodding my head.

Words: 489