[Chapter Two: Nice To See You Again]

Roc

While Jamie and heaven were hugging and catching up I could not help but stare at how beautiful she was, she had an amazing smile and big brown eyes that could just make you melt with her nice Carmel but kinda chocolate skin tone. Like damn she had some nice swag too, then suddenly Ray snapped me out of my dazed by screaming my name, so me and Ray gave each other dap and gave the girls and each other the confused "what" look. We both were trying to figure out how they knew each other so finally Ray asked.

" Are we missing something here?" he said

" Yeah how do you two know each other?" I said

" We met each other awhile back in London" Jamie said

" Yup that's right, I went to London to check out the university to see if I might have wanted to attend there for school and I ended up staying for a week and Jamie was basically my tour guide that showed me around and we hung out and went different places and had a blast. Then when it was time for me to leave we exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch which only lasted two months because something happened to my phone and I lost her number" heaven said

"Wow that's cool and crazy" I said while laughing a little

"So how did you ended up here in Los Angeles?" Jamie said

"Well I decided to move down here with Ray since we have been friends since we were little and now I will go to school down here my first day is Monday, I was a little shy because I didn't know anyone yet down here except Ray but now I feel better because I have you and him and oh what's your name ?" Heaven said

" My name is Roc it's really nice to meet you" I said as I flashed a quick smile at her

" My name is heaven it's nice to meet you too" she said as she smiled back I swear her smile is to die for

"So you guys want to walk around or keep standing here like statues" Ray said then everyone started laughing

"Sure" everyone said

We stared walking around the big beautiful park which had a great scenery like people walking there dogs and kids playing and leaves on the big trees. It was truly a great sight what made it even better was that I got to walk next too heaven which did not seem to mind even though we just met. I decided to let my sister walk next to Ray since she has a HUGE crush on him which I did not mind because I trust Ray and I have known him for a long time now like 2 years. Jamie is always flirting with him when ever he's around it just seem like he does not seem to notice it but at the same time he does, I don't know all I know is if they do go out HE BETTER NOT HURT MY SISTER that's what I do know. I wonder would he be mad if I went out with heaven I don't think so though. I swear I'm really starting to like her just talking to her right now makes me feel sparks I know it sounds girly but it's true and my the way she's looking at me I can tell she kinda feels the same.

Ray

"So how are you?" Jamie says as he she would swing her arms back and forth which shows that she was nervous. "I've been fine, you?" She looks the other way before giving me a smile and replying, "Always been the same, I heard you had some fights with Kiyanna."

I knew it, I freaking knew it, she just wanted to here about the fights, Kiyanna is Jamie's best friend, well that's what I know but they haven't been hanging, we have been an on/off session of getting together but I love her to much to give up.

"Yeah, it was nothing, girl why you always bringing up some dark things," I was slightly irritated since Jamie was always hating me and Kiyanna's relationship, it was unhealthy she says but she suppose to be her friend? Girls are some weird ass beings, I know she kind of likes me but I see her more of a baby sister.

"I'm sorry, God, it- you know what, nothing, whatever," she blows me off again, this is how our conversation has been going since six months ago, she's suppose to have my back. "Jamie, just tell me what's wrong already, being difficult and shit," I grab her shoulders to turn her toward me but she pushed me away, God this girl.

"Nothing Ray, just go over to your friend or something," She crosses her arms, rubbing her elbows, that meant she was frustrated, I'm just going to blame this on the period or something. "It's not like Kiyanna is faith-," she bites her tongue but the damage was done, grabbing her shoulders I spin her around.

"What are you trying to say Jamie? About my girlfriend and your best friend?" Her dark eyes reached mine frighten but they started to tear up from the sudden use of force. "Just fuck you Ray, you'll never understand," she bites her lips, she was always prone to crying, "You- You are so goddamn confusing, understand what?! Damn Jamie I know you like me but it will never happen, your like a little sister to me."

I know that it's hard but I need to tell her the truth, she has been going on for two years liking me, I never got a confession but it's just a feeling, she acts different around me. "I don't like you, and you know what- have fun with your whore of a girlfriend Ray," I raise my hand in defense to the statement, almost bringing it down to slap her but she flinches.

"Oh shit Jamie, I'm fucking sorry," I was about to hit her, I was about to be physical with a woman that only hurt me with her words. I was going to apologize again because she started to cry again, "You've changed so much Ray," but Roc got me before I knew it, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!"

Roc

While I was walking with heaven I suddenly hear two people screaming at each other and there voices sounded familiar I took a closer look and I see its Ray yelling at Jamie and was about to hit her I immediately ran over to get Ray.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER" I said while getting between Ray and Jamie

"Nothing I was just telling her that I am NEVER going out with her" Ray kinda of yelled

" So still you didn't have to get up all in her face like you were about to hit her and yell at her" I said as I pushed Ray

" I already said sorry I would never try to put my hands on her I just lost my cool" he said while shoving me back

" WELL IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR HAND RAISED "I said while pushing him to the ground

How dare he do that to her yeah she's annoying sometimes but still he could have just said something to me. Finally heaven and grabbed Ray and held him back and Jamie grabbed me and luck for him she did because we were about to fight. Jamie started guiding me to ward the car telling me.

"Come on Roc just get in the car so we can leave because it's not even worth it" Jamie yelled

" You got lucky Ray just know don't you ever put your hands on my sister or i will whoop your ass" I said while getting in the car

I watched as Heaven guided Ray to his car and then said her goodbye and exchanged numbers with Jamie and she just waved at me. Even though I was pissed at Ray I couldn't help but smile her wave goodbye as she got in the car and they drove away. I felt bad that heaven had to see me like that because I really liked how we were talking and bonding and the way she smiled. I can't help but think that I may have scared her off with my aggressive behavior towards Ray , especially since that's her best friend. I hope I can see her again.