𖧊Bad Grades𖧊 || Chensung

"J-Jisungie what should we do...?", Chenle cried, looking at the paper in front of him sadly.

"Ten out of one hundred... I'm dead...", the dolphin sobbed.

"D-Don't worry, I got ten too! I copied your answer, remember?", Jisung answered, patting the older's shoulder to calm him down.

"The hyungs will hit us!", Chenle cried loudly.

"No, we will tell them that it's ha---"

"Mark hyung's watermelon, Jeno hyung's muscle, Hyuck hyung's long legs, Jaemin hyung's frying pan, which one is less painful?",

"Renjun hyung won't hit us, but will he be sad to have dumb little brothers like us?"

"L-Let's just tell them... It's better then getting caught lying."

"We're home...", the two boys mumbled.

"Welcome back my lovely brothers!", Jaemin cheered while frying a chicken.

Jisung started to cry, looking at the chicken on his hyung's pan.

"What's wrong Jisungie? Did someone bully you at school? Do you want hyung to teach them a lesson?", Jeno worriedly asked.

Chenle and Jisung stared at his strong arms, making them cried even louder.

"What's wrong, kids?", Renjun came out of his room with a book on his hands.

"H-Huaa.... Renjun hyung!", the two boys ran to Renjun, hugging him tightly.

"Now, now, what is it? Can you two tell hyung what's wrong?", the older answered while rubbing their back gently.

"You two are so loud... Wait why are you crying!?", Mark shouted, accidentally breaking the watermelon with his bare hands.

"Really? Who made you cry?", Donghyuck added, glaring at a knife on the kitchen.

"We actually got ten on our test...", Jisung whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

"Wow! Ten out of ten? You two are great!", Jaemin said, clapping his hands.

"It's actually ten..."

"Out of one hundred..."

"What?", their expressions changed drastically, making the two boys even more scared.

"Let me see the paper.", Haechan glared.

Chenle took out the paper from his bag then handed it to the older.

"1 + 2 + 7 = 10?", Haechan shouted

"How dumb are you?", Mark stared at them while shaking his head.

"1 + 2 + 7 = 127, it's exactly the same from what we studied yesterday.", Jaemin added, walking closer towards the little boys.

"Guys calm down...", Renjun said, hugging his two little brothers, whispering "It's okay".

"I'll take care of them, okay? You all continue doing your works.", the moomin lover said, guiding Chenle and Jisung to his room.

"Renjun ge... This is really hard... Trust us...", Chenle said, still crying.

"Injunnie hyung.. You won't hit us, right?", Jisung mumbled while looking at the older with chicke--puppy eyes, making Renjun go soft.

"I won't. Just promise me you two won't play basketball and video games instead of studying next time, okay?", Renjun patted their heads, giving them a peck on their forehead.

"Um! We promise, hyung!", the two replied, sighing in relief because they won't turn into a fried chicken or a dolphin stew.

"We love you, Injun hyung"

⌐╦╦═─⌐╦╦═─⌐╦╦═─⌐╦╦═─⌐
Thank you for reading! I actually don't have an idea what to write about Chenle and Jisung, but then Ten saved me UwU (I'm sorry for this nonsense though)

Have a nice dayy~ Love you?!💚