Chapter 6

yAyz..... also ill be posting 2 more, this is all my fault so I shall fix it

Warning: some maturity, d i r t y m i n d time

~~~~~~~

Le Home

It was the second day already into my suspension and apparently Evan called me saying him and his family decided to go somewhere as vacation. So I just sat at home bored just lazying around. I took a quick little nap and it was 4 pm already, perfect time.

Before I got suspended cause of a little incident, I managed to get Axel's number so I gave him a quick call and... he didn't answer. So I just decided to eat the pizza from last night as I played some video games.

I continued to play until I got a phone call 2 hours later, lord in behold its Axel.

"So you finally decided to answer?" I said with pizza stuffed in my mouth.

"Sorry for not answering I had my phone on silent, was there something you wanted to ask me?" I could he some background noise but ignored it.

"Yea I was wondering if you wanted to come over." As I killed an enderman.

"Wait what... NO.. no you cant come to my house right now, uhm.. my room is a mess uh you see." I just looked at my phone in confusion.

"Uh, I said my house, also why were you so quick so say no if I asked to go to yours?" I then saved my minecraft server.

"No reason... just don't come uninvited." I could hear some rummaging once again.

"Are you doing something? I can hear a lot of noise." I got up and put it on speaker as continuing to eat my pizza.

"I wouldn't worry about it, anyways ya ill be over in a second. I just have to find my pants first."

"Well alright then, take your time ill be here waiting for ya." I then hung up and later got a message saying, 'Will be over at 7'

As I gathered up some games we could play and my favorite playlist on, I just watched some tv waiting for him with another text message, 'Will it be alright if I bring someone?'

'Sure my mom wont mind' 'Said I could have company if we dont make a mess' He just sent a 'cool' and a few more minutes passed after 7 and a knock echoed. I quickly got up from the kitchen and opened the door.

I thought I would be greeted with a smirking Axel(6'2) but it was some shorter dude(5'6), possibly taller then me(5'4) with dirty blonde hair hanging hiding his eyes a bit. I looked behind him and saw Axel in the distant walking up.

"I see you already met, Jonas this is Nicholas or Nich, Nicholas this is Jonas or Freshie." I punched his arm as he whispered 'ow' with a laugh following.

"My nickname is not Freshie, you can just call me Jonas" I extended my hand and we gladly shook hands.

"Great you're all friends! Now then, wheres the booze?" Axel questioned

"Booze? were underage stupid..." I just rolled my eyes at him as he just followed with some sarcasm "wow, no booze, great party."

I got them some tea and orange juice for me, we looked through my game collection and decided on some good rocket car ball. It was Axel and Nicholas vs Me and some username of 'Pintick', at first we was winning but all of a sudden they managed to score one during the last second.

"Wow.. impressive..." I smugly looked at them as they gave me the middle finger.

Few more rounds and we were the winners overall, obviously.

"This is your game, you probably hacked it" Axel being a sore loser, I just gave him the middle finger as for earlier and got a pillow to my face. Now its on...

It didn't end well, the pillow fight ended up in the backyard and we got yelled at by a neighbor for being too noisy. As I went to clean the pillows I heard my phone ding and seen that I got a message from Axel saying 'Come find us, you pussy'

I just calmly went to my kitchen and grabbed a knife... cutting a piece of banana, washing it, and later putting it back. Anyways I checked through most of downstairs and decided to go upstairs with caution, I slowly made my way up hearing some slight rummage from afar. Without realizing it I already am in a room where I could sense them.

Slowly, I looked around under every inch and decided to look in the closet. Opening it quickly there was nothing there until a figure jumped out behind the blankets pinning me to the ground.

"We got him! Quick tie him!" Axel said as he threw my dads belts to Nicholas as he continued to pin me down. After Nicholas got done tightening the belts, Axel got up off and dragged me to the living room couch, the stairs weren't very welcoming.

I was put in the middle of them as Axel rummaged through a bag I'm guessing he brought with him and pulled out some CD. "Jonas Jonas Jonas... since you are a Freshie and we are to be looked up to as we are juniors, we have decided to help you on your journey of manhood." He dramatically posed with Nicholas as the CD shined in my eye from some light peeking in.

"....what...." Was all I could say as he put in the CD and turned on what looked like the beginning of a cute love story. Which wasn't cute at all.... it was confusing and looked painful but yet the noises they made didn't sound like they were in pain.

As I continued to watch not being able to have a choice with just confusion on my face. I tried looking for where Axel and Nicholas went but they were no where to be found. "Oh that poor woman.. JESUS CHRIST..." I couldn't understand what was happening, next minute their smiling and the other scene its just indescribable.

After a good 30 mins of pure confusion, it finally ended and I just sat there blushing a bit at what I just seen.

"Oh it ended, so did you like it?" As Axel looked down then at me. "Doesn't seem so, your a tough nut to bust.... literally.." He than continued to untie me along with Nicholas coming out of nowhere.

"Did it not work?"

"Looks like it."

I just stared at them as they talked about me about something, this day is so confusing...

~~~~~~~

2 more to gooo!