CHAPTER. 7

So this one is abt Jellal again..

I think all of u have noticed by now that I always switch between Erza and Jellal each chapter..

So moving on with chapter. 7:

Jellal's POV:

"PRINCE JELLAL!?"

Well that was a surprise. I hadn't heard anybody say that phrase in such a long time that I almost forgot they were referring to me. Curious to see who had called me out not knowing I was banished from the tribe I was rather flabbergasted to see him.

Ahsel Usoro. He was a well-known tarot and card reader in the tribe. A handsome young man too. If I remembered correctly some of the females visited his workshop to get their love horoscopes told on a daily basis and hinted their infatuation on him. As dreamy as his life sounded, he was sick of his confusing life with so many women behind him and left the tribe like me to find his other half.

 As dreamy as his life sounded, he was sick of his confusing life with so many women behind him and left the tribe like me to find his other half

[AN: The above artwork does not belong to me. And yes, this is the visual of Ahsel. The name fits the guy above huh? Anyway, the credits of the artwork belong to the tagged account in the picture on twitter.]

I walked towards him and said, "Ahsel! What a pleasant surprise! I didn't expect running into you here." 

He replied, "The pleasure is all mine sire! I thought my chances of running into you were a million to one but here you are in front of my eyes 7 years later as a famous painter."

I realised he must not know that I was banished so I told him about me being banished and Erza who now might have even married someone and started her new life as the queen. Somehow as I spoke of her my heart did summersaults again. 

I continued after the explanantion, "But I understand that you wouldn't have known since those who were banished can't visit the tribe again."

Ahsel then gave me another confused expression, "So it wasn't you sire? When I coincidentally ran into another man of the clan who was banished before us he did say that you weren't the ruler and that it was Lady Erza who ruled now. I just thought you were the one who changed the law before you left since you were most sensitive about the matter since you were young. So I guess it was Lady Erza who changed it."

After hearing him out I couldn't help but get worried about her and home, so I asked, "What law are you talking about Ahsel? What did Erza change? Is the tribe in some  kind of danger now because of it?"

He looked at me chastely and then said, "You weren't informed about that either sire? Well I guess I need to fill you up on a lot of information. Do you mind staying at my humble home while I inform you of the change Lady Erza brought in the law? I could also introduce you to my soulmate who is now my lovely wife."

I accepted his offer and agreed to stay with him for 2 days and 1 night since he was quite excited to see me and wanted to introduce me to his wife. I was also intrigued to find out what Erza had done in my absence in the last 7 years.