My Mr.X theory

Hello(: okay so Mr.X is annoying the fuck out of me... so Here the things that i have figured out about the Dumbass who is causing our fandom stress(: 

The Boy represented by green and orange is obviously Niall. The curly haired is harry. The boy with the Stripes is Louis and The brown eyed and broken hearted one is liam. The boy with the raven hair is Zayn. As mr.x has said "Four will Fall and one will rise." This means four of the boys will leave/be emotionally harmed. The four that will fall are Niall Harry Liam and Lou. Zayn will remain. Then again it could be interpreted differently as in saying that One will fall and four will rise.? Thats very possible. I think that if four were to rise it would either be Harry Lou Niall and Zayn. Leaving out Liam as his heart gets broke. Another possible one is Lou Niall Liam and Zayn. Leaving out Harry. The "reason" Harry will fall is because Eleanor is fake, shes American and being paid to date Lou, there is no such thing as Eleanor and Lous' relationship, the reason behind that is to keep Harry out of the picture. When they signed the contract management sliped this in > "No realtions are to be kept between bandmates." When the contract ends they will be able to do whatever they want whenever they want, untill they sign the contract again. Obvousily Eleanor is real, but is she really? And whats with the Two birds on Harrys chest? I honestly have no answer for that. Its hard to comprehend but it could possibly be a "Larry" momnent.