Life before Hogwarts

This story is about four friends June Summer Winter, Hailey Collins, Mae Vayenne Wood and Blue Charlotte Warren.
Hailey and June are purebloods, Mae is a halfblood and Blue a muggle-born.
Hailey and June know eachother from primary school (for purebloods only) and Mae and Blue went to other schools. 
At primary school June and Hailey were a squad with Blaise and Draco.
Mae was in the same school as all of the Weasleys and because their parents were very good friends, Mae and her brother (Olivier Wood) and Ron and his siblings saw eachother a lot.
Blue was a muggle so she was the only witch in her village. When Blue got her letter, she was very very happy and her parents were very supportive.

Hailey had two brothers, one in Hufflepuff Johnny (3th year) and one in Gryffindor Teddy (6th year).

Mae had a brother Oliver Wood he was in Gryffindor (3th year)

Blue had a little sister Mia, 8 years old.
June was an only child.

Hailey has Brown eyes, dirty blond/light brown hear, she is normal height. She is very spontaneous and funny but sometimes she can be a little rude and people can get a bit intimidated by her. Her favourite subjects are charms and defence against the dark arts, she has a big talent for batteling.

Blue has brown hair with green eyes, glasses and is tall. She is very smart and wise, sometimes she can be a little akward. Her favourite subject is Astronomy and History of Magic because she is the best at it. In her first year at Hogwarts she has already read half of  the books in the library.

Mae has light blond hair, like sand. And extreme blue eyes like a tropical ocean. She is very creative, and loves to draw and paint. But sometimes she is a crackhead. Mae loves Herbology and Transfiguration. At primary school she loved theather and because we don't have that at Hogwarts she started her own dramaclub.

June has blond hair with ice blue eyes. She is short and is very atletic, she is a huge Quidditch fan and wants to be in the National team one day. She is nice to everyone and works hard to get what she wants. Her favourite class is of course Flying on Broomsticks.