Thought As A Root

Mehek are you slept? Sujatha came near mehek's bed and caressed her hair. In no time mehek hugged her as tight as she could. Sujatha rubbed her back to made mehek comfortable but she couldn't control her tears seeing her daughter in that state.

Why ma? Why dad did like that? How he can... Words choked because of her continues sobs... Mehek.. Stop mehek don't cry.. Please mehek.. Sujatha tried hard not to show herself weak in front of her daughter. See mehek I can understand what you are thinking but don't forget that he is your dad... I know he did a big mistake but always remember he never left in middle. How you are like this ma acting like nothing happened in our life, mehek asked innocently.

Sujatha left out a deep breath and cupped her innocent daughter face. See mehek when I came to know about that what the first thing which came into my mind is not your father you mehek.. Yes I only worried about you... I am not educated as you and I don't know anything mehek.. From childhood my parents never allowed us to do what we wish to do same goes with my martial life. Although it was an arrange marriage I loved your dad so much that you can't even imagine how much I mad about him you know why I loved him that much coz he is the one who gaved you to me mehek. Mehek felt blessed to have a mom like her and holded sujatha hand protectively inside her's.

He cheated both of us but he never left us and he is the one who  protecting us mehek. I don't want society to blame you for anything. We may speak we have to think about our happiness but truly speaking we can't live without a society mehek and I can't done my relationship with your dad just like that my brought up was like that and don't forget every one need a second chance.... Please try to forget the past and move on ladoo Sujatha tried her best to settle things.

Amma I agree with you but I couldn't forget that incident ma I thought dad will be my root but he proved me wrong ma... He proved me wrong.. He is just a branch in a tree and he is  not my hero ma.... I trusted him like more than the star in the galaxy but he... OK ma leave that. She slept few minutes in her lap and wiped her tears and hugged her mom at one last time. Sure you alright ah ladoo, always a mother is a mother. Yes ma I am.. Good night and don't worry about me your girl is not like you, she proved a daughter is always a daughter.

"please never cheat your loved ones"