+ Weild Your Weapon ×

Lin POV

Lin POV

Were we always this unlucky? Was I always this unlucky? Why was I given a life that I can't even live properly? So many questions that are left unanswered, it irritates me.

I'm sure the universe set this all up. Gave me friends and my siblings to be with. The universe made me bond with them to our relationship could get stronger and harder to break. Then the time I least expect it, the universe broke it apart.
The whole universe is probably laughing at my state right now.

How pitiful.

I fix myself before walking to the common room to see everyone on the couch in the common room. Heads held down, frowns, anger and terrified emotions painted their faces. Then there's the birthday girl, we hadn't noticed the cctv camera that was installed in the corner, it's where Nakamura is probably watching our pitiful state. That son of a bitch is probably keen on everyone's movements. There was also a speaker that was installed near the cctv camera, where we can hear her sweetly sickening voice that we once knew was filled with kindess.

"Welcome to my Playground!" She giggled. We all keep silent, not knowing what's happening. But we all know who made the mess in the elevator, we aren't dumb. Last night I saw Nakamura sneaking out to go back to the surface, I knew she was acting weird. 

If I would guess, she probably made a massacre on the surface, but who knows what actually happened. Though it does not give the fact that she either spared them or left them for dead. It is a guess but it has a high probability of it actually being correct.

"Let's play a game alright? No one can leave. Thought it's more like, you can't leave!" She laughs. Then Hikaru slammed the table looking agitated and also a little scared.

"Get straight to the point already!" It's been a while since he's looked like this. Overly pissed, he could beat a bitch up but the thing he lacks is agility.

"Alright! We'll be playing bring me!~ All of you have to participate of course. Now team yourselves up to two so I can confirm that you all are joining!~" She said in a sing song voice emphasising 'have'. She's irritating me, who knew she could do all this.

"I-Is this a-all a p-prank?" Messina asked. She's the nost affected by this, seeming as she was friends with the whole group. Seeing Nakamura commit such act took a toll on her. She doesn't believe it.

"Do you actually think i'm joking? Of course not! Should I drag down a dead body for you to be so sure?" Nakamura asked with a taunting tone.

A minute later, everyone seemingly in their own thoughts. I know she was being serious about it. I have seen the bloodlust in her eyes even if it was just a second, the moment she was introduced to our group I knew something was off about her, but since she stuck by us through thick and thin then, it was hard to be suspicious of her. Such dumb choice for me to actually trust in her even for just a little.