Capitolo 21: Brillante determinazione

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

*Stand user: Ghaccio

Stand: White Album: -Power A

-Speed C

-Range C

-Persistence A

-Precision E

-Potential E

-1°K

Ghacio: THAT'S NNNNOOOOT HOW THAT WORKS !!

Gently Weeps: Stop hitting yourself >:)*

 Narancia:

Narancia: ... The sky's starting to lighten up in the East now. Today, in Venezia... We're due for some sunny weather !

Turtle: Does your radar see any boats or other signs of life around us ? If not, Narancia... Head for the station along the outer walls of the city. The others should have crossed the bridge right about now, too.

Bucciarati: And if all's gone well, then they'll already have the Disc inside the lion statue !

Your POV:

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING BACK !! RETRIEVE THE OBJECT, AND GO FIND BUCCIARATI !!"

Ghaccio: You... ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE AND TAKE ME OUT WITH YOU ?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN ?!!

"Is it really what you should worry about ? You already went through a make-out session with miss pavement... How about taking it Second base already !!"

Ghaccio: You'll be an ice block before I ever touch the ground ! WHITE ALBUM- !

"REBUFF OVERDRIVE !!"

*Crrrk...*

'On second thought, that wasn't my brightest idea...'

*CRASH*

"... Yeah... Concrete is hard..."

Ghaccio: That... He managed to put a crack on White Album... For a second, it felt as is the cold was weakening. Is this what happened to Melone, when his Baby face was taken out... Is that newbie's ability... To cancel out other Stands... ?

"Tch. I suppose I should tip my hat to you... If I had one right now."

Ghaccio: Are you really trying to die ?! That car was going over 80Km/H, and you tackled me out !!