True Love Conquers All Chapter 3

"We will be arriving at Gold Coast Airport in approximately two minutes, please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare to land, And thank you for Flying with Virgin Airlines." Lewis' Heart began to race as the announcement was made.

"Take a deep breathe sunny, she wants to see you just as bad as you want to see her." The old woman smiled, trying to calm his nerves.

"You're right. I don't want to get myself all worked up and pass out before I get to see her." He took a deep breath. "But you can understand my excitement right; you know it's funny, her dad used to say that I'd follow her around like a lost puppy; even as little kids." Lewis smiled at the memory.

"So, subconsciously you have always known you two were meant for each other, that is so sweet. True love like that is very rare; when two people that are destined to be soulmates like Cleo and yourself, it's epic, and lasts a lifetime. Cherish every moment of it." the old woman had truth to her words.

The plane finally landed on the runway and came to a complete stop. The stewardess came over the P.A "You may now unbuckle, grab your carry-on's and begin making your way to the exit in an orderly fashion. We hope you enjoyed your flight and Thank you for flying with us, at Virgin Airlines." The P.A clicked as she hung up the microphone.

Lewis stood up and opened the compartment above his seat, He grabbed his carry-on bag and the old woman's as well. He was after all a gentleman. He handed her the old tattered carpet bag.

"Thank you so much Lewis, and good luck with all you're adventures. Make the most of them." The old woman said.

"You're welcome and thank you, for all the advice. I hope Cleo and I are as happy as you and your Eddie were for all those years." Lewis smiled hoping it to be true.

He exited the plane, his heart beginning to beat through his chest, knowing Cleo would be on the other side of the gate waiting for him. The long walk through to terminal seemed to go on for miles, the anticipation was going to be the death of him if he didn't see her beautiful face; and soon.

   Cleo waited impatiently on the other side of the gate; awaiting the love of her life, and the reason for smiling. "I don't know how much longer I can contain myself you guys." She voiced. Lewis wasn't just greeting Cleo; the whole gang was there awaiting his arrival.

Lewis walked through the gate; seen everyone, and locked eyes on Cleo. The smile that came upon his face, followed by running up to Cleo. He dropped his bags and threw his arms around her, lifting her off the ground. "I missed you so much." He said, kissing her passionately.

"I missed you too. Welcome home Lewis." Cleo said with a smile.

Will cleared his throat. "Yea welcome home mate. We are all glad to see you"

"Not as glad as Cleo apparently." Zane said sarcastically.

"It's nice to see you guys too, and thanks." Lewis said barely taking his eyes off Cleo.

"Let's go get the rest of your luggage and get you settled man. Unless you want to spend the whole time at the airport." Ash reminded.

"You got a point; besides I am beat. It was a long flight, and I have a big day planned for us tomorrow Cleo." He smiled deviantly, not knowing Cleo already knew of some of his plans.

"Hey Lewis, since your parents aren't home, do you got someplace to crash? You'll more than welcome to stay with me. My sister moved out after I told her I wasn't going to be diving competitively anymore. She said I was wasting my gift only doing it for fun and not trying to win contests." Will said knowing he would be the best and obvious choice.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it, and I'll take you up on the offer; besides I have some things I need to talk you about later. If you're available." Lewis reminded.

"Yea man, sure. I'm free." Will said going over any possible things he may have forgotten about.

"Good now that, that's settled can we go get something to eat. I'm suddenly hungry." Cleo said rubbing her stomach as it began to gurgle.

     Everyone began to laugh as they grabbed Lewis' luggage and went to grab a bite to eat.

2 Hours later

After dinner, everyone said good night and went home. except Lewis and Cleo. Lewis told Will he would meet him back at his place shortly. He wanted to walk his girl home first.

"Tonight, was wonderful; It's so great having you home. I missed you so much." Cleo said walking hand in hand with Lewis.

"I missed you too, and I couldn't be happier to be home, than right now. You need to get as much sleep as possible tonight, ok; I need you well rested." Lewis needed to sound like he was concerned for her health, rather than the idea of purposing to her.

"Why do I need to be well rested?" She asked wondering if he would spill any details.

"I want to make sure nothing can compromise your well-being, or the baby's. I don't want anything to happen to either of you." She couldn't resist, he thought.

As they reached her father's door, he stopped, took her hands in his; kissed the tops and then leaned in and kissed her. "I love you so much, remember; get some rest, and I will see you tomorrow morning; bright and early. I have a full day planned for the both of us." he smiled kissed her cheek, "Goodnight sweetheart, until tomorrow, I shall dream of your beautiful smile." He smiled, as he walked of the porch and made his way to Wills.

Cleo walked into the house and closed the door; smiling as her heart still racing.

"Ah your home, did you have a good night out? How's Lewis?" Don Sertori asked smiling at his overly happy oldest daughter.

"I had a great night dad. And Lewis is wonderful, just as sweet as ever." She said prancing up to him. Gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'm going to bed; good night dad. "

"Good night sweetheart, I'm glad you had such a good night." Don said excited about what was to come for her in the morning.