☆•Chapter 1~ Marriage Part 1•☆

♡A/N♡
》Hi it me!!! This is my first ever story so I hope you all like It! Any NaLu fans out there? If so let us show everyone some love

Also I do their POVs with emojis 

Lucy: Natsu: 🔥Erza: ⚔️Gray: ❄️Juvia: 💦Cana: 🍻Wendy: 🍃Mira: ❣️Levy: 📙Gajeel: ⚙️ Laxus: 

•Sunday, 7:00am•
Lucy's POV
I open my eyes to see Natsu snuggled up with me.

Then I look out the window to see dazzling sunshine. Today I was planning on proposing to Natsu.

I mean why wouldn't I, we've been together for about 2 years now.

We've always been happy together! He has also been talking about how many kids he wants and I would always be very happy because of it.

"Luce....are you awake?" Natsu mumbled. "Yes I am. Did I wake you?" "Kind-"

Natsu got interrupted by Happy and the gang slamming the door open. "See! I told you that they were awake!!" Happy yelled.

"Alright guys, its time to get a move on. We have to get to the guild. Master has a big job for us." Erza said.

"Ok!!" I responded. The others left and me and Natsu got dressed and ready. We went outside and started walking to the guild.

•The Guild, 8:00am•
We entered the guild as we saw the same old ruff housing that happens..... EVERYDAY.

Natsu wanted to join but Erza wouldn't let him. My poor dragon.. :(

"Morning guys!" I look around to see who said that and of course it was the happy Mira!

"Morning Mira! How are you?"
I said smiling "It's been good. I mean it's been the same everyday  *fufu*" Mira giggled.

"O by the way Master Makarov is waiting for you all in his office!"

"Thanks Mira." Erza said.

I wonder what the big job Master is giving us?

--TIME SKIP-- <<I'm lazy ok?>>

We got our job from Master and he said that we are doing a stake out since there will be robbers heading to a jewelry store to steal some goods.

"Why does Gramps need all of us for just a robbery?" Gray asked.

"Because baka, if you were paying attention, Master told us that they were magic user robbers so they are powerful." Erza said annoyed with her hand on her face.

While we were all walking out of the guild someone pulled me and Natsu away.

"I-"
"What the-" Natsu said. "Sooooo~ when are you both getting married and having children??" We turned around and noticed that it was none other than Cana

I then started blushing and looked at Natsu who was also looking at me blushing

"I-I d-don't know...ha...ha.." Natsu stuttered.

"Yeah!" I said flustered and laughing awkwardly

"You know~ I can help you with wedding plans and what to wear and every-"

"NO" they both looked at me like I was a weird person who doesn't want marriage. "I mean... uh no we don't need help we can do it by our selves and uhm... ya know I don't think that we would be getting married any time soon....ha...ha.."

Natsu looked a little hurt. He probably thought that I didn't want our relationship to go any further even though I do I don't want help with plans...or maybe.. UGH I don't even know anymore...

"Uhm well ok then. I'll leave you all to go do your job request." Cana said awkwardly.

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

"NO" yelled Lucy. While hearing what she said it made me disappointed. It's like my heart sank to the bottom of the ocean.

I wasn't really planning on proposing since I sorta didn't know how even tho all the girls, Ice princess, and the rest of the guys tried helping me I just didn't get it at all....

--------BIG TIME SKIP--------

•At The Job, 6:00pm•
Erza told us to separate into groups and of course i said that I wanted to be with Luce but Erza said no since she and her haven't hung out a lot so then I'm stuck with Elsa.

Id even wouldn't mind being with Wendy, Carla, and Happy but NOT stripper boy over here.

"Put your clothes back on." "WHAT THE?!" Icicles said not even knowing as usual.

We were waiting for the robbers when I heard lasers breaking the glass windows... "They are here.." I whispered to Gray. He held up the single which was for if they were here or not.

❄️Gray's POV❄️

I gave the sign then I saw black figures move around using their what seemed to be laser pens to make perfect circles on the glass to grab the jewels.

There what seemed to be five robbers. Erza then hand singled us to swoop in and attack so of course we did but as me and flame brain jumped down we hit each other.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TRYING TO LAND DROOPY EYES??!! " Squinty Eyes yelled.
"RIGHT HERE WHERE YOU PURPOSELY LANDED DUMB ASS!!"

"Shut. Up. Or. Else." The armored demon remarked. "Aye sir!" We said together while putting each other's arms over the other's shoulder. In the distance I hear a giggle come from what I believe was Lucy and Wendy.

Lucy then changed into Leo Star Dress and took down 2 of the robbers. Wendy and Natsu did a dragon roar Unison Raid and took down the rest surprisingly there were 4 more guys that me and Erza took down quickly.

When all the smoke and mist have cleared we saw that the building was destroyed and the harbor next the the store was destroyed from the blast.

Erza was in shock and fainted Wendy tried to help her with Carla, Happy and Natsu were scared because of the huge punishment that we will have once we get back and me and Lucy just looked at each other sighing...

:DISCLAIMER:
I DONT SHIP GRAYLU OR NAVIA (or any of they other non-canon relationships)
:Done:

•The Guild, 7:21pm•
⚔️Erza's POV⚔️
We were all silent. Just sitting there on the ground with Master on the bar silently staring at the sealing...

Everyone was just staring at the door waiting... waiting for Mira to come with..... THE letter..

A/N
I will be slowly updating this story cause of school and junk I will also set a poll up on Lucy's wedding dress 😉 Until then pls enjoy the first part of Fairy Tail: Next Generation