Talking Abt The Spoilers Abt S4

So we will be talking abt season 4..
It is told that from season 4 we are gonna see our characters as adults...in college..there will be a level up for ladybug..so now in this season.. Adrien understood his true feelings for mari..and he breaks up with kagami..and thus kagami gets akumatized..now starts the fight between adrienette and lukanette..
Who wins?
Obviously adrienette...this time luka gets akumatized...now another imp .. these break up stories will happen in 8-11 episode of season 4..there will be total 52 episodes.. already the shooting and voice is done...now...as they are adults now... after they use their powers they won't transform back...
Now after the fight .. Adrien asks mari out for a date..here he plays the piano for her..and she designs some designs for him..
And here in this season Lukoe happens(luka and Chloe)wow...amazing!!!
So let's talk abt the most important part..
Cat noir will perish...so ladybug has to bring him back..so she gives alix the bunny miraculous forever...and brings the past ladybug's to bring cat back...and obviously at the beginning of s4 there will be a marichatkisss....

So these were all the spoilers i gathered for s4..Every episode would have a bomb of chat blanc impact!
So next day we are going to talk abt the Shanghai, brazilian special..so keep following me guys.. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..stay safe..bug out❤️❤️❤️❤️
Month of s4 is September 2021..
Gabriel agreste secret is out of the bag!And yes Mylene will get the Mouse Miraculous!!
Means... Ladybug catches him..and lady knows Emilie agreste is alive.. but in coma...
GA promises ladybug that he will hand over his miraculous tomorrow..but loses his and mayura miraculous.. remember felix and Bridgette..thr evil cousins of Adrien and Marinette respectively...
Obviously felix Bridgette are in love like their cousins..felix will be the new Hawkmoth...
Ok.. these are all the spoilers of s4..
Now head for the specials