Introduction

Usually it's pretty rare when foreigners go to a different country and come back with a kid. Well for the newly wedded Bakugos they thought a new set to the family was perfect.
Star Bakugo was a orphan in the United States.

She was just a baby left at the steps of a orphanage with nothing but a blanket and basket. She was almost two years old when mitsuki and Masaru saw the little girl with curly hair and mocha tanned skin at the park. Her little self waddled to the couple just enjoying their honeymoon on a bench as they noticed the little girl their way and signaling that she wanted to be picked up.

"Look at that Mitsuki she wants you to picked her up" Masaru says as he smiles at the little girl. Mitsuki picks the girl up and the two couple start to play with the little girl as she makes the two giggle with her cuteness and immediately fall in love with her but are worried that her parents are looking for her.

Eventually a adult comes up to them and looks at the girl with a sigh of relief "oh thank god
Star there you are, we were looking all over for you". The bakugos look at the lady and figured that the women was her mother "I'm very sorry she came up to us and she was too adorable to ignore, but I can imagine as a mother how worried you were." Mitsuki says to the women "oh no star's not my child she's just one of the many orphans we brought to have some fun at the park, our orphanage is actually just down the block." The couple watch as the lady takes the little girl back to the big groups of kids and watch as she begins to get teary eyed and reach out for the couple. The two newly weds look at each other and smile as they talk over about the little girl.

The next day the couple go to the orphanage and adopt the little girl after falling in love with her. And that's how Luna Bakugo became a bakugo and moved back to Japan with her new parents.

                             ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Star got her quirk when she turned four and even though she knew her parents weren't her biological parents, she was hoping to get a quirk similar to theirs. But Luna ended with a aura quirk, this quirk allows her to create a gold color energy from within her and shape shift the energy into whatever she wants. As she learned over time the more in piece she is the more powerful she is so she turned to mediation for her quirk. And all though she comes from a loud and very expressive family she's learned to manage her emotions for her quirk but has realized the more angry she gets the more out of control her quirk gets so she must learn to mange her emotions.

But realizing how powerful her quirk could be, and watching all the hero's on tv with her baby brother Katsuki alongside her she knew what she wanted to be, and that was a hero.

So that's exactly what Luna did, she trained and studied to be top of her class and to try out or the UA entrance exam. She got into the hero program and became top of her class.

Star was known as her classes sweetheart because of how nice and bubbly she was. Which everyone found funny especially when they met her family.

She also met very good friends along the way Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. Then they eventually become the big four. Becoming top of their class and the most strongest ones.

                               ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

As Star enters this next chapter of her life she learns to deal with the challenges and true meaning of being a hero, daughter, sister and friend.

                               ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Stars hero costume would also look like this:
(Credits to the artists at the bottom of the photo!!!)

Stars hero costume would also look like this:(Credits to the artists at the bottom of the photo!!!)