Chapter 1

It was a sunny day in London. There was no one on Dalmatian Street except Dylan who stayed at the house and decided to clean the house. Dylan was just cleaning the attic. As he was moving the cartons, he noticed a strange little box. Without thinking, he opened it and saw a picture in it. In the photo was his mother, next to her a dog below Dylan was sitting as a puppy and next to him was a dog like him with a blue collar and a crescent moon. Dylan didn't know what to think about it, so he put the picture away and took the box with him. After an hour, they all returned home and Dylan decided to talk to Delilah.

Dylan: Mom, can we talk?

Delilah: Sure boy.

Dylan: But not here- Dylan followed Delilah to her room.

Delilah: So son, what did you want to talk about?

Dylan: About that- he said and handed Delilah the box

Delilah: * worried * Where did you find it?

Dylan: In the attic. Who is this?

Delilah: Son, this is your Dad.

Dylan: And that puppy that looks like me?

Delilah: It's ... * Sighs * Your twin brother.

Dylan: WHAT !? I don't have a twin brother.

Delilah: Here you are. When I divorced your father, he took your brother and I never saw him again.

Dylan was shocked. He never knew about it.

Dylan: * angry * Why didn't you tell me before?

Delilah: Because I was afraid you would leave me and go look for him. * on the verge of crying *

Dylan walked over and hugged Delilah.

Dylan: I would never leave you. I am your son.

After a while they finished hugging and Dylan went to prepare dinner.

Dylan: * In my mind * I'll find you, brother.