05

Got in the elevator and straight to my room I had one more night and tomorrow after breakfast I had a flight. To France because I will live there as Quartararo's assistant. I got to the room and lock the door behind me as I put my bags on the chair and straight up in to shower. I showered changing clothes and put my clothes aside so It will be easier to pack in the morning. I decided to take a look at the stuff that Fabio gave me. There were couple of planers a phone and a whole bunch of documents. As well as USB.

I started looking at the schedules as I noticed there were busy. Surprisingly his ex assistant had written down everything from what he likes what he doesn't like to what he does and all around everything.

I looked through his unopened mail. Yes he was the type that let his assistant open his mail his fan mail to his measurement diet plans workout plans a whole book of numbers of colleagues trainers ,mechanics  and friends. This is crazy man I thought to my self.

Starting tomorrow I am becoming an assistant and I don't even know what to do I have been cleaning his room at the hospitality for a few days and now I am his assistant. I was a little bit mad because I didn't studied for this but my mentor (aka David) said it was good so I believe him. There was an mail so I log in on my computer I was greeted by the shit tone of unopened mail waiting in there.

"Crap." I sighted.

And like that I spent 2 hours looking at his shit. I missed diner because I was to lazy to go downstairs and eat. It was around 8pm when I hear a knock on my door.

"Who tf is it?" I asked my self as the knock low key scared me. By I still went to open the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Is Fabio." a French accent echoed.

I opened the door and saw Fabio dressed up a little bit his cologne really strong as always looking handsome and preppy.

"Hey."I said when I opened the door.

"I am going down town for a meeting I need you to come as well." he said to me standing on the door.

"A meeting?" I asked surprised and confused and also my brain started to panic what am I going to wear..

"Well is more casual.." he said to me.

"Who are you meeting at 8pm at night?" I asked confused while we were still standing on the entrance of my room.

"Would you let me in so I can tell you while you get  dressed up?" he asked me politly as he leaned on the door.

"Yes sure." I said as he walked in.

"Dress a little bit nicer you can wear hills and dress I  think that would be nice because after that we need to go on a little celebration." he said while he sat down on the bed.

"Okay you tell me who are you meeting I will be listening." I said to him as I walked in the bathroom so I can change. I put on the Lingerie set that I planed on wearing under my dress because I liked wearing cute underwear with dresses and I was about to put on my dress when I realized that I didn't bring it in. But the panic kicked in when I realized that I didn't brought a  towel either. I couldn't just ask Fabio to dig in my suitcase to find the dress. But at the end of the day I  am in a bra and underwear yep they are a little bit lacy . Is not his first time so see woman in bikini. So I decided to go and get my dress.

"Sorry let me just take something." I said as I opened the door and started rushing to take my dress meanwhile he was looking at me with pure shook.

"It's okay." is the only thing that he said under his breath.

After that little incident I changed  in a little black dress and white hill boots with an orange bag. He wore and orange Loui Vuitton crewneck and black jeans with blue sneakers. The dress was casual and normal nothing special. I put one orange bag so I can at least match him a little bit. I put a quick make up and let my hair down.

While he told me that he is meeting with one of monster creative directors to talk about collaboration.

"I am done lets go." I said to him as I exited the bathroom.

He was a little bit surprised by my looks. But not as surprised as when he saw me practically naked.

"Yes lets go." he said as he lead the way I locked my room and we started walking towards the garage. We entered the car he started the engine and on our way we are.

"You look great by the way." he complimented me with a small genuine smile witch make me blush.

"Thanks. You look handsome as well." I complimented him back so I don't sound like a ass hole.

"I have something for you in the back seat." he said as I got to reach it out.

It was in a brown cardboard box. I opened and it was a planer.

"A planer thanks I really needed one." I said as I paused for a second and realized there were a keys inside as well.

"What are this for?" I asked as there were a some sort of car keys and I assumed house keys.

"So tomorrow morning you are coming in France with me. And I thought that it will be nice for you to have a car and an apartment and those ones are my house keys because I think you will need them." he explained as he drove.

"Thank you very much I really appreciated Fabio." I genuinely said to him as I moved my hand over his on the shifter.

"Yeah no problem." he nervously trembled as he was caught by surprise.

"So what kind of party are you attending afterwards?" I asked him.

"So we are going to Jenny's. The girl that you meet. Is her birthday." Fabio said. AT this point i was glad I dressed up a little bit

"Oh I know who are you talking about the sexy model in the lobby." I said flirty.

"Umm." he uncomfortably sighed.

"She is hot you can admit. I mean I thinks she is hot." I said to him.

"Yeah she is pretty." he said still uncomfortable.

"Quick question is she straight?" I asked him as pure shook ran to his eyes. It was funny how he tried to hid it.

"Umm I thinks so? I don't quit know? Why are you asking?" he asked trying to get to know while turning left.

"I just want to know." I said to him.

"Are you straight?" He asked as I was shook at first he noticed. "Oh my bad that came out wrong "he uncomfortably smiled.

"Oh noo. I am bi." I confessed as we got to the spot and it was time to get out of  the car.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Yes I know I don't look like I would like women but I like them." I said as we started walking to the restaurant.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" He asked still confused.

"Yes I have. Fabio can you not walk that fast I am wearing hills I can't run behind you." I said to him as he stopped and I caught up.

"Sorry about that." he said as he put his hand around my waist so he can be like a support to me. I didn't mind it it was a gentleman move.