-03- ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ

I would have loved to follow you today baby since now I know we take the same train but I have to make you the best letter in the world so you can cry of joy
...hmmm how should I start this oh I know exactly how....

Y/n POV~

I

feel like ive been watched by someome ever since yesterday its weird...hmm its just nothing.

Im currently waitimg for my bestfriend to come to school but she doesnt seem to be here yet. She was in class 2-C while i was in class 2-A and she hasnt been hanging out with me recently since shes now part of the student council but we still hang out over weekends. Classes dont start in a hour so I have time to wait for her to show up oh speak of the devil.
"Morning Mikko!" I said with a toothy grin
"Whats up y/n! Sorry I took a while are you ready to head off into the school?"
"Yesss Maam but i need to stop at my locker really quick so can we go there first?"
"Of course girly" We chatted up a storm as we walked to our designated rooms till we came to the locker area.
"So then I told Natsuki tha- Oh whats this?" I was opening my locker to find an envolope fall out with a heart sticker closing it that said "just for you :)". "Oh its a love letter I think"
"Oohhhh does my bestfriend have a secret admire~ OOOH WHAT IF ITS LIKE THOSE LOVE ANIMES!" she exclaimed
"No its not like one of those animes Mikko but it is sweet...wait howd this get in my locker to begin with" I was a little suspicious of the letter
"Duh theres the cracks in the lockers they could just slide that through but arent you going to open it? I want to read it~"
"No you wont read it obviously its for me not for you anyways dont you have a meeting?" I watched her raise a brow then panic
"OH SHIT THANKS BABE BYE LEMME KNOW THE DETAILS!!" I watched her run down the hallway and found this the perfect opportunity to read the letter.

Its so neat, I feel bad for ruining the envelope but they wont mind...

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈/𝚗,

𝙸𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄!

Jeez what a way to start...

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝! 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 :)

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 <𝟹

I have my gaurd up but they just seem super shy and hopefully they'll get the courage to talk to me I won't bite.... I can leave them a letter on my locker so they can see what I'm allergic to seems right I don't want to die or something.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚛 !!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :) 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚈/𝚗 <𝟹

Anddd there add a heartttt...oh shit class is starting. I'll just tape this to my locker and hopefully they'll talk to me soon. I'd stay to see who it is but this seems fun and I want to be surprised but I'll keep this letter its super cute !

Matsukawa POV~

Omg she's reading my letter!!

She looks confused...why are you confused baby

Oh she's smiling now...wait is she writing me something omg omg omg omg a letter just from you I'll treasure it with all my heart baby

The bell rang and I waited till the halls we're empty for my to snag my now letter to keep and cherish forever.

okay its time to move anddd yoink its a letter just from you I feel like I'm high and I want more from you....I just want Y⃦O⃦U⃦

I'm so high...

H͜iͣg͊h⃰ o̳f⃥f︢ o︦f͢ y⃰o⃥u⃦