Betrayal💔 PT. 1

((Brought to you in part by Vark :3))

((Y'all finna hate me .3.))

Angel huffed and watched sadly as the clock ticked slowly. Husk was supposed to be here in bed with him two hours ago but he was still out gambling. Angel climbed out of bed, sliding on his slippers, picking up Fat Nuggets and making his way to the lobby.

As he patiently waited in the lobby, the clock continued ticking.

It was 3:42am.

He waited in the pitch darkness for his boyfriend until the door finally opened and Husk drunkenly walked in the door.

Just as Husk tried quietly walking to the staircase, Angel flipped on a light switch.

"Shit..." Husk mumbled under his breath before walking over to the spider. "Heeey, baby-"

Angel continued crossing his arms. "Where were you?"

"Look...a few guys at the casino got in a really good game and we took a while to finish it." He explained.

"You expect me to believe you gambled for 12 hours straight? Your casino closes at 12am, Husk." Angel placed his lower hands on his hips while his upper ones held his piggy. "So where were you?"

"I was gambling. May have went to a bar...or two." Husk admitted.

Angel rolled his eyes and turned around. "Likely story."

Husk hugged him from behind. "Your fine ass always has an attitude."

"It's not an attitude, it's logic! Why didn't you come home?!"

Husk snorted. "I'm drunk, baby. You put the pieces together. Come here and let daddy put a little sugar with that salt~"

Angel huffed. "I don't know where that dick has been."

"I know where it's about to be~" Husk slowly lifted Angel's nightgown.

Angel moved his hands. "You're not getting anything until I get an answer."

"Babe. I gambled a shit ton, drank a shit ton and I missed you." Husk hugged him, burying his face in his fluff.

Angel sighed. "Husk, you're not that drunk. Where were you?"

Husk leaned on him and sighed. "If I tell you, you promise not to get upset?"

Angel only raised an eyebrow. "Depends."

".... I may or may not have...slept with an ex pornstar...I've been fuckin him for 3 years now." Husk admitted. "Angel..?" He just heard complete silence and the violent trembling of Angel. "Angel?-"

"W-w-...w-why..?" Angel whimpered as he fell to his knees, his hands gripping his hair. "W-what d-d-did I do w-wrong....why does life hate me..."

Husk felt his heart break as he watched Angel cry. But it wasn't a quiet cry or even sobbing. It was a broken hearted cry.

He quickly hugged him close. "Angel, Angel! Calm down, please baby, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Angel only managed to cry harder and louder.

As if she was his mother, Charlie ran down the stairs followed by the others.

"What happened?! What's wrong with him?!"

"I didn't mean to make him cry! Angel it's okay-" Before he could process, a sharp pain filled his cheek.

"Did you hit him?!" Charlie shouted in pure anger.

Husk was taken aback at the princess's sudden strength and mood.

Vaggie gently rubbed Angel's back. Even Alastor was concerned at the spider crying in such a distressed way. Niffty wiped his eyes but more tears poured down.

"Angel." Alastor bent down and wiped his face. "Calm down, darling. What's the matter?" He gently rubbed his cheek.

Husk sighed. "Angel, I-"

Angel felt a new fond rage come over him. He let out a deep growl, throwing anything he could grab at him. "FUCK YOU, HUSK! YOU ARE A DRUNK OLD BASTARD! I WASTED 3 YEARS WITH YOU! ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND CHEAT ON ME?! I COOK, I CLEAN, I'M THE PRINCE OF SEX! I GIVE YOU THE LOVE YOU LOST! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME ANy...more...why don't you l-love me anymore..."

Alastor held the crying spider close, rubbing his back.

"You cheated on him?!" Charlie snapped. "Husk, how could you?! After all he's went through?!"

"You don't understand, I-"

"We don't want to hear it." Charlie pushed past him and helped Angel to his feet. Vaggie beside her.

The staff except Alastor and Niffty, gave Husk sharp and angry glares as they walked down the hall, carrying a completely destroyed Angel.

Husk watched with a frown as he watched his now likely ex boyfriend walk from him without uttering a single word.

What has he done...