TREE-HOUSE

Why? Why me? Why is it me who gets to live like this? Why does my father keep me locked up in this awful house?

I'm stuck in this horrific room, nothing to do apart from look outside my web-covered window, but it's not much of a view as all I can see is tall, towering trees which go on for miles. Do I live in the middle of know where?

It's only me, my father that live in this torturous household. I say torturous because my father is very strict whenever I say the wrong stuff, for example, I ask when will I ever move out and he threatens to shove soap down my throat if I ever mention that again. Is that normal for my father to say that to me?

One night, I had enough and I needed a plan to get out of here while I still can. After I escape, I can try to look for help, look for a new family or start my own, but it seems to dangerous to escape because, I have no clue where on the map I am and I don't know what's hidden in the woods also, what will my father do?

Luckily I found some paper I can write on and come up with a plan, at the moment my plan sounded solid. Step 1, I was going to see if I can open my window and sneak out, if the height from my window to the ground is too high, I need to find the keys out. Step 2, make sure my father is asleep or busy otherwise he might hurt me like that one time. Step 3, once I'm outside, I run north and never look back. Will this work?

Out of know where, I'm forced to wake up, I have bad news, father has found my plan, this is not what I wanted. He has no right to treat me like this, and he drags me by the ear, out of my room, down the staircase and into the basement. It's so dark, I can't see anything. SMACK! Across my face, I get whipped by my own father, he asks "What on earth do you think you was planning" I couldn't reply due to the harsh smacks that have injured me, I was crying, I was winging, I was screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP ME! PLEASE!" But no one came to the rescue. Is this my last day alive?

Suddenly I wake up handcuffed to the dinner table, I can't escape anymore, but I have to find a way. WHACK! My fathers boot met my face in the most hurtful way, I'm definitely scarred for life after that kick. Next, he forced spinach down my mouth, I could hardly eat it all, I was coughing blood out my mouth, bruises built worse around my body and face, and I couldn't feel my nose, it felt broken. What else will I get put through?

It's the next day, I'm still forced to do what father says and he always handcuffs me to himself so I can't escape and get out of this shithole. It was dinner once again and I got scared, I felt nervous at what other torture techniques will he do to me, I can't stand on my feet for long and I'm pretty sure I've lost most of my teeth. My original plan got flushed away, it's time for a new plan. As I watched my father have all his food leaving me to starve, the knife in his hand gave me a sudden urge to get my revenge. It sometimes takes some balls to attack your strict, son of a bitch, asshole father, but I had to do this for myself to survive. I took the first opportunity I saw, and snatched the sharp knife out of his hand and stabbed it into to his cold blooded eyes, and I stabbed him again but this stab was into his guts. STAB! STAB! STAB! One after another, it took nearly 100 stabs for his breathing to stop, for blood to fill up the kitchen floor and for me to recover after that gruesome event. What to do next, I thought?

I found the keys of the handcuffs and I was released, I found the keys of the house and I escaped once and for all. I wanted to run away and forget about what just happened but, I felt weak, I was stumbling, staggering and shivering, the weather couldn't be any more difficult, it started to rain, the wind kept getting stronger the more I moved, I was too weak to continue, I looked around and there's nothing but trees. Am I slowly dying right now?

I wake up still in the middle of know where and it was dark, it was too dark but I noticed a light in a tree, I got closer to investigate and it looked like a Tree-House, there was a ladder hanging from it, I was seeking for help, hopefully there's someone here to help me. I took my climb up this ladder slowly, I was still weak after what happened earlier, I can't believe I killed my own father, he deserved it anyway, honestly I don't believe he was my father, no one will miss him. I finished climbing up and all that was left to do was open the door of this mysterious Tree-House that was suspiciously not too far from my house. Do I even dare check this place or shall I keep searching these wild woods?

Before I open the door, I place my hand on the door and it felt weird, bizarrely and strange, it's like someone's watching me, please tell this is all a dream / nightmare because this seems unreal, but no more time-wasting, let's check this place. I open the wooden door and I couldn't believe what I saw, What did I just witness, this can't be real, My father stood there with slashes all over him, blood dripping from his awful, ripped clothes. I thought he died, after 1 second of looking at someone who was supposed to be dead, the door immediately closed and pushed me backwards, making me fall off about 12 foot high, Am I died?

Some how I'm awake, I'm alive but not in my best condition, I couldn't feel my left leg, I think I dislocated it, holy shit that hurts a lot.
Wait, what just happened because somebody explain to me, how was my father alive and where has the Tree-House disappeared?