A possibilty

"You were hungry Lucy" Mirajane tease as the blonde as she finished her meal. The blonde stare at her empty plates. Thank god that her boyfriend wasn't here or else he wouldn't stop her teasing her about it.

"It was delicious" Lucy burps "Excuse me!" She covered her mouth in embarrassment. Mirajane laughs softly "Oh Lucy. It happens all the time" Her eyes gleam "Your not the only one, so dont worry" She reassure the blonde who sighed.

"Thanks Mirajane" She said "I been eating a lot lately and craving" She added pouting "I been feeling sick too" Mirajane eyebrows raised. That was raising some questions.

"Have you have protective sex?" She questions and Lucy pursed her lips "Every time. Why Mirajane? Its personal" Mirajane stared. She couldn't be clueless could she?

"Its possible that you could be.." Lucy eyes popped open when she almost finished that sentence. There no way! They had decided to wait until they get married to start a family.

The thought of it made her stomach churn, nausea hitting her instantly. Her face must had turned green because Mirajane said "Hurry to the bathroom now"

The blonde didn't wait twice as she enter the bathroom and emptied her stomach.

"Shit" She gasped as she puke again. Maybe the she devil was right. To be sure she will take the test just to be clear.