Chapter 4

Nina's p.o.v
It's been about six years since I started dating Beelzebub and he's recently gotten used to physical contact but only doesn't mind it if it's with someone he cares for. I recently let him move into my room with me and we share the bed, which is plenty big enough for both of us. I was alone in our room and stood in a mini room in the room that had a mirror covering each wall. I had my hair cut above my shoulders and wore a black backless crop top with the caller going around my neck and black short shorts. My scars from a whip were visible due to my undoing of the spell and I was staring at my reflection in front of me. I was looking at my pact mark on the left side of my stomach, which looks like a tattoo in black ink at the moment:

 I was looking at my pact mark on the left side of my stomach, which looks like a tattoo in black ink at the moment:

As I gently touched the mark, I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps walking toured me. Before I could fully turn around, I was embraced by a very tall and muscular figure. I looked up and it was Beel. Of course it was Beel. Who else would it be? He didn't say anything, just scooped me up and started to kiss my scars on my bear skin, then my pact mark and lastly, my lips. His grip was so gentle and loose, I could easily slip out and walk past him since he's not blocking the door. Instead, I cling onto him, relax, close my eyes and let him slip his tounge in my mouth. His kisses were usually short and sweet and we never kissed with tounge before. Now I got to taste him and feel his tounge expertly explore every single inch of my mouth. He was kissing me passionately but hungrily and the more I didn't fight him, the hunger he seemed to get. Eventually he broke the kiss and I was painting and drooling. He kissed my neck in a few places then started to bite on me in a few places where my skin was exposed. It didn't hurt me at all. His love bites didn't even break my skin. He gave me a few hickys where I can easily hide them then slowly moved away from me. I completely forgot all of my past pain and insecurities and just smiled and snuggled up to him. I soon fell asleep snuggled up in his arms, his large body making my lil 4'11 self look even smaller. I was so warm and comfortable. I've always wanted Beel to hold and carry me. I knew it would make me feel safe and protected.

Beelzebub's p.o.v
After Faya told me Nina's past, I hurried to my and Nina's room. Nina aore a backless crop top abd short shorts and  stood in the mirror room so I could see all of the scars she has that Faya told me about. I did what I got a strange urge to do and once I was done, Nina was sound asleep and snuggled up in my arms. She's so tiny and cute. She tastes really, really good too. I also love her scent, soft skin, soft hair. I believe I showed her my emotions well enough and that she's feeling better now.