PROLOGUE

I was never like this.

There was a time in my life I didn't lie nor did I manipulate others, but circumstances brought me to this.

I once was young and in love, with a boy name hayden. He was everything a girl wanted with is deep forest green eyes that stood out in a crowded room, his light plumbed lips that sat perfectly on his face, he had a well define jawline with high cheek bones and deep dimples that could make anyone weak in the knees. He had a god like body with broad shoulders and a define chest as Abs lined his stomach. Hayden stood at a nice 6"7. He would always tower over my small form like a giant.

It was very obvious from the day I met him I would do anything for this man. I was blinded by not only love, but his god like form. Every woman wanted him, but for some reason he wanted me. It was Something I couldn't figure out and I would constantly think of myself has "not his type or someone he shouldn't be seen with".

"He is dating you out of pity!" My family would say.

"He doesn't want you!" His family would say.

But with the negative things people had said, I still stuck by him because I thought I loved him, but in reality I was blinded by the lies he would breathe in my ears day after day. All the things he made me believe about myself. I would constantly go over things I did today or the day before to make him treat me this way. I would constantly belittle myself because he said something that let me thought little of my self. I realized what he was doing when it was too late. When I was already broken, I was already like him in everyway.

I realized he had a problem. One I couldn't  fix like I had fixed other problems, one I couldn't tame nor control. I had to leave him, because his mental and verbal abuse was out of control. But little did I know, I was broken before I even got the courage to leave him.

I thought I could fix myself, but I was too broken and too toxic to be fixed. So, I decided to do what he had done to me to others, who were stupid enough to fall from my pretty face and my curvaceous body.

I would get dress every night in the most perverted costumes I could fine. I would prey on desperate guys who wanted to just be loved. It was a constant habit of mine to do this, because I want to let people feel what I was feeling and I couldn't do anything about it, because I didn't care if I was hurting myself in the process.

I was like hayden now. I was a lier and a manipulator now, I was exactly like him and I didn't care one bit. 

It was a chill night, as I step into club varum. It was my regular spot to pick up desperate guys that was in need of what I wasn't offering and they needed. It was a regular night at club varum, it was packed with wild people who were ready to have a good time. As I took my surrounding in, I could tell it would be a good night.

Club varum was in full swing as always. This was my favorite club not only because you could find desperate guys here, but because the music here is great and The staff here are so professional. The club's interior design was outstanding with a VIP area that was big and spacious, that housed a large "U" shaped  couch that currently was home to a few people at this moment. There was a large dance floor that made room for horny adults to get rid of there frustration. There was also rays of illuminating lights that gave club varum a very erotic feel to it. The bar was like any other bar with a bunch of stools that house passenger. It seem to be a good night from my stand point. I took this opportunity to scope out my prey, who was squat on a stool with a drink in his hand.

I didn't need to check myself to know how I looked. I was confident in what I was wearing, My dress stuck to my body like a second skin. I knew exactly what I was doing when I swayed my hips from side to side as I walked. I know what I was doing when I approach my prey who was sitting on a bar stool, chatting it up with his buddy. I was a pro at this or so I thought. As I approach my prey It soon became clear to me that I wouldn't stand a chance with his african american friend. but with him it was possible and I wasn't giving up. I had already set my eyes on a target and I would be damn if I didn't have it.

I took this seat available next to him. As I prepared my poetic lies to sing to him.
I turn on the charm along with the sexual appeal I knew I had, that had attract guys to me. I crossed my legs, so my thighs would display my smooth skin perfectly, just for him to see. I showed just the right amount of cleavage to hook the fish that was now staring at me with greedy eyes.

He was just about to introduce himself when his friend I had notice before interrupted him. I watch as they spoke in an hush tone, and they were soon trading place. I was no longer sitting beside my prey, I was now staring at an innocent african american man.

"Hi! Am James" he leaned in to shout just a little over the music so I could hear him clearly.

I was left stupefy, by this man. I wanted to move, run even. but for some reason I was frozen by his gaze. My mouth ran dry, something it hadn't done in years. I couldn't speak because I was too captivated by James. But even with how he was making me feel I still choose to lie and play the game of the dead.

"Hi! I'm Rena" I lied with lust drenching my voice.

His subtle smile quickly turn in to a wide one that reveal deep dimples, something I couldn't bare to see.

That was the year James decided he could fix me.

-------------

Author's notes: The song above is my inspiration. Just something I am working on apart from THE BROKEN BOY. THIS IS A ONE SHOT. IT A VERY SHORT STORY.