Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - The Star That Shines To The Greatness.

The Stone Village was one of the many village inside the Heaven Dou Empire.

The only difference was the stone village being more larger, and wealthy than any of the thousands village inside Heaven Dou Empire.

The reason for the village being called as 'Stone Village' was because a formidable spirit master appeared with a stone attribute spirit.

On the outskirt of the village, a young boy was enjoying his peaceful nap on the cold, hard ground covered in lush blue grass.

The boy wore a plain clothing with his body being skinny and thin.

The cool gently breeze flew and howled as it passed through the boy, causing his unkempt black hair to flutter.

The young boy was called Yu Long. He was a orphan at the stone village.

It was night at that time.

Yu Long was left behind near the village inside a brown, wooven basket.

The ominous black clouds were gathered on top of the black sky, raining heavily.

His pitiful wails were accompanied by the roaring thunders.

That night to him seems to stay for eternity.

Fortunately for him, a man who was patrolling the village for any dangerous spirit beast, found him.

The man took him toward the Village Head. After he was named, he was sent into the orphanage.

Yu Long's only keepsake from his parents was a pendant he wore on his neck.

It was a pendant with silver chain and a oval-shaped crimson gem.

....

Time slowly flew; Yu Long who was quietly sleeping, woke up lazily.

His eyes twitched and lazily opened, revealing his pair of crimson eyes.

His eyes exudes abit of matureness.

Yu Long looked up and saw the sky already going dark.

"I should return back to the orphanage or else I will get punished," Yu Long can't help but shiver.

Yu Long quickly stood up, he dusted away the dust that got on his clothes and went toward back at the direction of the orphanage.

As he was walking toward the orphanage, Yu Long heard a loud shout filled with fury.

"Damn you Fatty! How dare you tell to Uncle Chen that we stole his bread!"

Inside a dark alley, a stout boy and a skinny, but tall boy was looking at a fat boy who was on the ground shaking in fear.

The Fatty was covered in bruise.

Yu Long stopped at dead at his tract seeing what was happening on the alley. Fatty was his close friend.

Sigh...

Yu Long sighed in annoyance.

"This two bully! Always bullying the weak!" Yu Long clenched his hands tightly in anger.

But he wasn't able to change anything, he was weak.

'Should I just pretend to not see..?' That pathetic though crossed Yu Long head.

Deep resolved then flashed across his eyes.

'If I don't show any courage, how could I possibly find my parents and explore the wide world?' Yu Long mocked himself as he thought that.