My Mate is...the Alpha?!

Hey it's Mira.

Welcome to my new story, My Mate is....the Alpha?! I've been working on this for quite a while, so I hope you enjoy it.

This story revolves around two main characters, Laila and Damien (usually it's Laila's POV, i'll tell you if I switch it!). Excerpt:

I wanted her so bad, but I wasn't going to give in. Not like that.

"Bind me, Day. I'm ready." she breathes into my ear.

"N-no..." I start, then reassert myself. "No." I say more forcefully. "You're not ready Laila. Stop it." I pull her off my lap, and when she whimpers my heart goes out to her. But she's not thinking, she's had too many to drink, even if werewolves don't get drunk easily. 

"But Day! I want to. I swear, I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not that drunk."

"Yes you are."

"But I know you want me too..." she purrs seductively, trailing her finger down my bicep, then pouts. She's doing it again!

"Stop pouting." I scold her, because now everything she's doing is turning me on. She grins, knowing exactly what's going on in my mind. I huff in frustration. She looks at my lips hungrily, and leans in. I know what I have to do.

I push her away, get up and take a few steps away. My wolf is yelling at me since his mate is offering herself so freely, but I won't do this to her. "I don't want you, Laila. Go home." I say sternly. She sits up in shock, and the fog in her eyes start to clear. Before I can see the pain, I leave her there on the couch, disappearing into the crowd of bodies.

I know this is a really bad prologue to the story, but I always suck at them. Trust me, the story is so much better than I just made it out to be. Please just start reading it

Thank You.

<3 Mira